Part 35

- Are you ready? - I ask Sina as we stand further away from the stage, ready to go perform. 

- Yeah, but I'm sad, because it was so much fun, I want to go back home to see my family but at the same time I want to stay here with you and perform. - she hugs me from the side with one arm.

- You know I'm feeling the same.

- Guys, show starts in 10! - someone from the team says loudly so everyone could hear.

- What if we tell our team after this? 

- Tell? Tell what? - I ask her confused as what she is talking about.

- About us, - she smiles but I can see that she's nervous about this suggestion.

- You sure? - I ask her, giving her a moment to think about it.- I mean I'd love to, I would do it even now, but are you sure about this?

- Yes, I am.

I smile widely and to be honest I can't wait for it. I know there' only about 2 hours left and we'll do it but I am so damn scared. I grab her by the waist and pick her up spinning.

- Get set, few minutes left! - we hear a warning again.  

- Good luck! - I say louder so she could hear me, because some music is already playing. I place my hand on her jaw and kiss her quickly but deeply and I'm relieved that she does respond to my kiss. 

- Love you! - she says quickly and goes to the other side the stage, because of changed formations without Sofia we go on stage through different sides of the stage.

- Love you - I say back as I see her running away.

I go closer to the stage waiting when it's our time to go there. I look around and see that probably from the band no one saw, but from the look on the faces of some team members I was sure that somebody saw us.

I wasn't scared, that was more of a relief, but it still got me a bit nervous waiting for that first reaction.

Show was amazing, everyone was extra happy to perform. When there was a part next to her, we always fooled around.  The last song was "All day" and we didn't need to dance in that one, we could just fool around and have fun, so I tried to find here close to me and saw that she did the same. 

"In a romance with being my own way

Freed up my hands to hold onto you here"

Sina was so close to me that I could even feel her breath and my heart skipped a beat.

- Thank you so much for coming! Thank you so much for having us here tonight! We love you! - Sabina and all of us screamed as the show ended. 

All of us ran back to the stage hyped, screaming, shouting. Sina looked so good that I couldn't resist myself anymore.

I ran to her, grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to me. Placed one hand on her cheek and kissed her deeply. She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back. I don't know how long it took us, because it seemed quite long but at the same time I didn't want it to end. 

- UUUUUhhh! - we heard everyone shouting and it was clear that it was about our kiss. 

We finally pulled away because we got so out of breath, but I leaned in again for a short kiss, she pecked my lips and leaned into me laughing.

- Again! - Josh and Saby shouted.

- Again! - Hina joined in.

I quickly pulled her to me with my hand under her chin and kissed her again with all the love that I had in me.

- Finally! - we heard Sabina shout, - finally you're together, that tension between you two was too much to handle!

All of us laugh and I pull Sina closer to me by her shoulders, while her arm is around my waist. 

- Good to hear that you're happy for us, - my Sina says to Sabina.

- Of course I am!

- We all are, - Any adds in.

- Finallyyyyyyy! - Josh shouts  gathering everyone in a one big hug. 

We laugh as me and Sina end up in a middle and it's getting hard to breathe.

- Grab your things bus is waiting to take you back t the hotel, - Yonta says to everyone. 

We all start moving to the changing rooms, and Yonta stops us.

- I'm happy for both of you, you are meant for each other. I'm all good with you two showing off here between all of us, but could you be a bit more careful with fans for a bit. We still need to see how they'll react. Mostly it's because of the press. 

- Okay, we'll try, - we smile to Yonta.

I grab Sina's hand and we go towards the changing rooms. 

- I'm so happy... - I say to her, - this was the best show I've ever had.

- I think that this was my favorite too,-  she winks smiling at me. 

And we both know why. 

And I'm feeling so happy that I feel like I'm going to burst.