Part 34

We just landed in Rio de Janeiro.  

It was 9 a.m.

Flight didn't take too long, for couple of hours but it was an early flight because tomorrow is our last show of the tour. When everyone took their luggage there was a car already waiting for us. We jumped in, everyone sits down and as I was one of the last one's to get in, there were left only a place near the front of the car, next to Josh. In front of him is sitting Sina and Heyoon. I give a light smile at Sina and Heyoon. I notice that Sina moves closer to Heyoon and whispers something into her ear. Heyoon just winks at me and stands up moving to sit next to Josh. I sit down next to her as it is the only one empty place left.

- Hi,  - she smiles at me.

- Hi, - I reply grabbing her hand and interlacing our fingers. I bring her hand to my lap and keep it there.

 - You look beautiful, love, - I whisper to her so no one else could hear us.

- Don't lie, - Sina says back.

A ride to our hotel took us about 30 minutes. When we arrived we quickly put our stuff away in our rooms and headed straight to the hall at the hotel that was rented for us, so we could just practice here.

Went through all the songs again, trying to clear some mistakes, because performance could always be better. We were dancing to a Sunday Morning, and suddenly we hear a scream. I look around trying to understand what happened and see Sofia holding onto her arm. 

- What happened? - Josh asks her quickly rushing to her. 

- I think I just dislocated my shoulder,- you can hear from her voice that it's painful. 

- Can you move it? - Yonta asks as she rushes to us. I think someone called her over because she wasn't here before. 

- Ahh! - was all Sofie said when trying to move her arm. 

- Okay guys, I'm going to take her to the doctor. We'll see what he says, but just in case, I think you should start practicing dances without Sofie because if it's actually that bad, you'll have to adjust formations very quickly.

 - Okay, - Josh replies as someone in charge. 

- Let's go, - Yonta says to Sofie.

- Keep us updated Sofie, we love you! - Josh shouted after her.

- That's bad.... - I said as complete silence floated in the room.

- That's really bad, we have a show tomorrow. It's Rio de Janeiro, the show is big, so we really can't screw this. And now we have to change almost all formations. 

- We should start practicing because I don't think she'd be able to dance if she really dislocated her shoulder, - Sabina added.

- Okay, let's get to work. Let's start from the beginning, we'll go through all the songs one by one and we'll see what we can do.

Hours passed by and we were still doing the changes. Once we're done with going through all of the songs, we'll have to practice them at least one or two times.

It was already 3 p.m.

- Can we take a break? I'm so hungry I might throw up, - Shivani said with hope that Josh might agree to it. 

- Okay, let's go get something to eat, rest a bit and be back here in an hour. Good?

- Yes, Josh! - everyone was almost out of the hall headed straight to the restaurant in the hottel.

- You good? - I ask him as I see that he's stressing a lot.

- Just thinking. There's a lot to go through. And I see that everyone's tired but we cannot leave it like that. It has to be clean.

- I know I know. Everyone knows, but we all know it's exhausting.

- You two going? - Sina asks placing her hand on my back.

- Yeah, - I reply, and us three head down to the restaurant.

We find a table sit down and quickly look through the menu, what to order.

- Hello, ready to order?

- Are you? - I ask looking at others.

- Yes, - they reply in unison. 

- Girls, go ahead.

- I'd like to have some sushi, with salmon and avocado, please, - Heyoon tells the waiter.

- Um... I'll have some grilled chicken with mashed potatoes and green salad on the side, - Sina explains.

- I'll have the same one, - Josh adds in

- I'll have carbonara, - I look at the waiter.

- Anything to drink? - waiter asks.

- Just water for now please, - I say.

- Yes, - everyone adds in.

- Okay, that's it for now?

- Yes, - we all reply.

We chat for a bit while we wait for our food to arrive. Mainly about tomorrows' show and dances, how to change some of them. We were still waiting for news from Sofia but I think it's going to take a while.

- When are you going to tell the things to the management? - Heyoon asks out of nowhere.

- What? - Sina and I ask suprised.

- When are you going to tell the management about you two? - Josh explains what Heyoon was talking about.

- Don't know, - I reply, because neither I know when we are going to tell, nor how to answer this question.

- Soon, - Sina says and I look straight at her, giving me a small smile, but I can see how nervous she got. - Noah already wanted to tell them, but I stopped him because I'm afraid they might kick me out of the group.

- No, they wouldn't do that, - Josh reassures her.

- You know that it's not that hard to find someone who dances better than me. - Sina argues.

- But you are a member of this family, you are a very very good dancer, you just don't think about yourself like that , - Josh encourages her, - plus can you imagine how much work it would take to teach someone new all the dances. 

I fell so thankful to Josh, thankful that he told her that. Maybe she'll be able to believe him, not because I want to tell everyone how I feel about her, but because I want her to see how great she actually is.

- You are actually amazing, - I smile at Sina and in that moment I don't care that I'm being cheesy in front of my friends.