Part 26

I heard an alarm clock beep and I groaned feeling my girl trying to get up. I tightened my grip around her snuggling my nose into her neck. 

- Noah...- I need to get up she said giving up. - we need to get ready.

- I know... but I want to stay here together with you.

- Trust me, I'd rather do that too but you know we can't. - she said turning over to look at me and I felt her start placing kisses all over my face. 

-If you think this will help you get out, you're soooooo wrong, - I chuckled tightening my grip around her.

- Oh yeah?? - she said like she just took a challenge that was given to her. - watch me, - she said while laughing and in that moment I felt her hands go to my sides. She started tickling me so bad that I couldn't hold her so strongly anymore. 

- Okay okay stoooop please, - I said through laughter. - just give me one kiss and I'll let you go.

- Promise? - she asked still tickling me.

- Proooomiseeee...please stop, - I said still wiggling.

- Okay, fine, - I felt her stop and I could finally breathe in some air. 

- Now come here, - I said pulling her head closer to mine after I calmed down a bit. She kissed me deeply but not for too long.

- We don't have too much time, Noah, - she said and I could hear sadness in her voice. 

- I know, sorry, - I pecked her lips. - go on, love. I'll take a shower after you.

- Okay. - she stood up to go and I slapped her butt.

- Hey! - she shouted with a laugh.

- Not sorry, - I giggled laying back down.

I picked up my phone to see it was 7 am. It was pretty early but we can't leave this room the last second because someone who shouldn't know anything might notice. I scrolled through my phone. I got a text from Yonta and quickly opened it.

"Don't give me back that key in front of others. Give it back to me together with yours or Sina's room key. I booked a spare room for you two in other hotels as well, but you'll have to pretend to live with Josh and Sina with Heyoon as you did here. Don't mess things up. I believe in you two"

"Got it. Thank you so much. I owe you badly"

"You're welcome. You're love thriving would be my best reward, showing me I did a good thing."

"You'll see" I texted back and I was truly ready to do everything for me and Sina to work out because we were so good together. We are similar and we complement each other on our differences. I really love that girl and I hope everything will turn out the best way it possibly could.

- Done! You can go now, - my girl said going out of the bathroom.

- Thanks, - I said standing up and kissing her cheek before going to grab things I needed and into a bathroom.

I quickly showered and did my morning routine, before going back to change into some clothes. Sina had already changed into black leggings and black jumper with a German flag on it. I grabbed mine similar to hers, black sweatpants and black jumper with USA flag on it. 

- Yonta texted me while you were in the shower asking me not to give back a key obviously in front of others.

- That's understandable, - she smiled at me.

- Also...- I stayed silent for a few seconds to catch her attention - she said that she booked us a spare room in other hotels as well, but we'll have to act as if we live with Josh and Heyoon.

- As long as I get to spend more time with you, I'm good with those conditions.

- Me too, - I agreed. I finished getting dressed and we put our things back into our backpacks.

- I think we should get back to our rooms, you know go downstairs like we would do normally, no? Also I still need to pack some things to take with me.

- I think this would be the smartest way to avoid getting caught. Okay, ready? -I asked her and she just nodded standing up to grab her things.- one more kiss before we go? - I asked looking at her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer and kissed me passionately. I smiled from the happiness and love that filled me inside, it's cheesy but it felt like I could literally feel butterflies inside my stomach. I pulled away and I let her go first. We quickly made it down the hall and into our rooms.

- See you later, love you, - I whispered quickly pecking her lips after looking around to check if no one was in the hall.

- Love you too, - she said before she entered her room.

I opened the door to my room smiling like a fool and was met by an overly happy Josh.

- Someone's happyyyyyyy, - I said laughing.

- I see you're not in a bad mood yourself, - he laughed at me smiling like a fool.

- I looked around the room to see it empty. 

- I guess Any was here and it went well with her, did't it? - I asked him.

- You're good at this, - he chuckled. - yeah, she was here and I'm raking her on a date in a few days, - he said smiling badly.

- Nothing more? Really?- I looked at him suspiciously.

- I kissed her.

- And? ????

- It was amazing aaaand she said she liked me too Noah! - I was so happy to see him like this.

- That's amazing! - I said and hugged him.