Part 10

Next day everyone woke up pretty early as we had to leave at 7.30 so we'd be on time and would have enough time with make up, hair and all those things. Us guys didn't need that much time, but when you have 9 girls in the group it definitely takes time to get ready. Krystian, Bailey, Josh and I, were already in the kitchen grabbing something to eat before leaving.

"Hi, a car is already here" I got a text from Sina.

- We should get going, a car is already outside - I said to the guys. We grabbed our bags and left. We always traveled with this van, so that everyone would be in one place.

Girls were already climbing into a van when we came, Josh got in and took a place next to Any, I looked around and saw that there was an empty seat behind Sina and Heyoo, next to Hina. As the car took of almost everyone imediately fell asleep.

"How did you sleep?" I texted her because I wasn't able to talk to her.

"Pretty good, but not as good as the night before. You?" I smiled as I read her text.

"Same. Wanna go grab smth from "In and out" 2morrow?"

We were having a recording day (as Red One wanted us in a studio imediately), so because some people are recording others will have a free day.

"Yeah, sure. :)" I decided that I'll show her a song tomorrow when we're alone.

"Amazing. I'll show you something".

- We're here,- someone said and everyone started taking their things and going into a building.

Time got by pretty fast as we did quite a lot of interviews. Some were longer some shorter and took us just like 10 minutes, by the way sometimes I don't really see a point in those short ones that are just like 2-3 minutes but you do what you gotta do. In a few interviews I managed to get to stand next to Sina and we were chatting the whole time, so after like 3-4 interviews they told me to move and sit down, so we won't be side by side and we wouldn't talk. I got on the floor and sat down, which was also in in front of where she was sitting. As everyone were introducing themselves I felt her playing with my hair and it calmed me down so fast, that it was weird even for me. I think she did that unconsciously, because after some time she did that again, but then stopped very quickly, I think she understood what she was doing. It wasn't something bad and I really enjoyed having some kind of connection, it's just that we shouldn't do something like this in front of our fans and managers.
We played a game and had to act out a word and others had to guess. Everyone took their turn. Sabina showed to Sina and acted that she was singing. Who knows why I just shouted "Shawn Mendes" and everyone started laughing looking at me and it was a lucky guess. I took my turn, when I came back to sit down she gave me a high five which I gladly took. It was her turn and I just smiled watching her.
- Someone's drooling...- I heard Josh say to me as everyone were shouting trying to guess what she was showing.
I turned to Josh and we laughed.
- You don't even feel when you start to bite your lip looking at her. - I just pushed him by the shoulder because I was getting embarrassed that I can't control myself.
We did interview after an interview, played games, laughed a lot and finally it was the end of it. Now it was 8 pm. and everyone were packing their things to back home.
Everyone got into a bus and as we got back, everyone just went to sleep. It was a tiring day.
I hopped into a shower, layed down in bed and my mid drifted to today. She smiled so much, she looked happy and that made me happy too. We made quite a lot of physical contact and from time to time she appeared next to me. It made me feel like a 13 year old boy in love. But I didn't mind, I just hoped she was feeling the same, not confusing me by all the flirting.

"Goodnight. Sleep well. :*" I texted her because I just couldn't stop thinking about her.
"Goodnight Noah. You too :*"

And I feel asleep with a smile on my face, with a sound in my head of her saying my name.