Part 30

We were now all dressed up, everyone had microphones already attached to them and we were waiting for a sign to hop on the stage.
The first song of the night was "All day", so Heyoon had to go on stage first and then we'd all appear as well. Everyone was trying to somehow control their nerves but we were too excited to go on stage as well.

Finally, it all began and nerves started to fade. The crowd was crazy and as I started singing my first lines in "All day" I felt in the right place. As I was passing Sina while changing formations, I saw that my girl calmed down and was really enjoying the moment too.

"How we do it". While performing I realized that I feel different. Maybe a little bit happier. When we got in a formation I realized why. In many formations me and Sina are next to each other, I don't need to look at her but just knowing she's next to me and feels the same makes me so damn happy.

"What are we waiting for" starts with Bailey and girls behind him. A few of us are waiting backstage for our turn to join. Whenever I watched this scene I saw everything that was going on stage but my eyes where mainly focused on her. Chorus passed by and it was my lines
"Remember the time we made out in the kitchen?
Baby, it's you and I that I'm missing
Too many lonely nights and long days
But my feelings won't seem to fade"

And I saw many videos how I naturally follow her with my eyes even when she's moving away from me in this scene. So this time we looked each other in the eyes as always but I also touched her waist while she was in front of me. Sina just smiled back and went with it. This number was fun but also physically difficult to perform, the song is quite energetic so most of us feel already tired by the third song of the show.

"Summer in the city". The crowd sang every word with us. It was crazy how amazing it could make you feel. There is Josh and Any moment and I just smirked when I saw how wide Josh smiled when Any leaned on him and he hugged her waist. It kind of made me feel better that I am not the only one who is head over heels for a girl.

Then it was Hina's solo. It's crazy how can someone express so much feelings through a dance. She doesn't really speak English but it has never stopped her or been a hurdle to communicate.

"Live this moment". It was a few minutes for girls to rest. I really enjoyed the song and dance routine for it as well and I quite enjoy that it's just four of us there.

"Like that". I instantly remembered the video making. It was so much fun and I would be glad to go back to that moment.
Any was the first one out of all the girls to appear and all four of us had to follow her, but as I saw that Josh was again having a moment with Any and went into "acting mode" I still did as I was supposed to just tried to stay out of her sight, more in the back so I wouldn't interfere.

Then we all came back on stage and stood in a circle while few of us had to go in the middle and show some moves. When Sina came to stand next to me we high fived and I heard as a crowd went screaming.

"Legends". When I tell you that my heart would feel like jumping out of my chest when we had to perform I wouldn't lie. Now we quickly got into a formation to perform this song and I just couldn't control myself. My heart was pounding like crazy as I stood next to Sina. The sad part for me was that I had to sing it with Any as we would for each other when I knew that this song was meant for the girl that is standing in front of me right now. The song started and I could feel the electricity going between us. I knew that Sina remembered that I wrote it for her every time we performed it. When I had to sing "Até te encontrar" I moved a little closer to her ear to show that this song is still about her. I tried to move as little as possible so that no one would notice but I'm not sure I successfully did it as the crowd started to scream. I stood with my chest pressed to Sina's back and we never performed this number so close to each other before. After chorus I quickly had one last look at her before sitting down to sing with Any. I couldn't control myself, while turning to look at Any I glanced at Sina with her stone cold face on.

Josh and his solo. We had a short break to change our clothes quickly and then Josh went back on stage.

"Crazy stupid silly love". Josh and Any had quite a few moments and I saw him smiling from ear to ear. But the dance itself was so fun. We felt just like a group of friends dancing around.

"Afraid of letting go". To be honest just like in any other song, when she danced in a line with other girls, I couldn't keep my eyes of her. Next chorus and Sina is dancing in front of Bailey and I could feel small wave of jealousy coming. I think the dance itself looks really cool.

"Na na na" is one of those songs that girls take the lead. When we were standing backstage while the girls were dancing I just watched her, how she moved with such ease. When Heyoon was passing me she just hit me like a wall. I wanted to laugh but I'm happy we managed to play it cool as if nothing happened.

"Sunday morning". The song is really fun and it reminds a lot of summer days. The dance was fun and we just enjoyed ourselves. In the end we were dancing in two lines when I saw Sina doing a move into a different direction than she was supposed to which meant she did it differently than all of us. Me and Sofya saw it so we tried to control our laugh which made us smile like crazy. I just chuckled to myself as she looked so lost because it's not so usual for her to forget the moves.

Baileys speech and Shivani's dance so we got a few minutes to get our breath back.

"Beautiful life". This dance isn't that difficult but I started to feel fatigue. Like you couldn't get your breath back anymore. I had a couple seconds where I had to dance directly in front of Sina and we just started making silly faces to one another as we always do but this show after watching all those videos after the last one I was more aware of my actions.

"Dana Dana". Also a very fun dance but also physically difficult cause there is quite a lot of jumping and very specific moves. Shivanis' rap got quite the attention from the crowd and I think she deserves it.

"Parana". In the begging it felt as if this could be the time to catch your breath but no. In this tour Sina changes Joalin in one part, so she was dancing with me. When I was going up her body with my eyes I understood what I was doing, exactly what some fans on the internet were excited about. They caught me checking her our and when she looked at me I smiled at her.

"Who would think that love". Is one of the first songs of our group. It's always fun to perform but the tiredness started to kick in. Muscles were aching even though we rehearse all day almost everyday.

Last song of the show. We quickly changed our clothes. It was all about having fun and making it feel as if it was one big party. "All day" just a little bit more active version. We were just fooling around on stage and making the crowd jump.

No matter how much I enjoy being on stage, finally the show was over. It was physically exhausting to dance and sing this much also trying not to sound out of breath.