Part 31

The show ended and no matter how tired we were, we had to be quick. Grab our things, back to the hotel to take our suitcases and quickly on the bus to Curitiba. It was about 6 hour trip, so we had to leave now in order to have a full day for rehearsals there, because we only have a couple of days there and a few interviews planned.

We slept almost an entire trip there. Most of us had our headphones on, some listening to music, some using it to block a noise at least a little bit. As we were all physically exhausted, it was nice to just spend some time sitting calmly. We arrived to our hotel at around 5-6 am, quickly split the keys to our rooms and got in an elevator. This time Yonta didn't give us a key for a room to share, but I know she can't do this every time. We all got out of elevators and headed towards our rooms, I tried to fall behind a bit as Sina was the last one walking. When everyone got into their rooms I hugged her around her waist with my one arm and brought her closer to me.

- Get some rest, - I kissed her lips deeply and after pulling away, kissed her temple - goodnight.

- Goodnight Noah, - she said silently and softly and went into her room as I let her go and went towards my room. 

I've been staying with Bailey this time. We quickly got into beds and fell asleep.

******

I woke up to my alarm, it was now 10 a.m., and I still felt kind of tired but that's how you feel most of the time on tour. Quickly had a shower, got dressed and together with Bailey went to have breakfast. 

When we came to the place downstairs, some of the members were already eating, I looked around for my girl and saw her already eating with Heyoon and Josh. Grabbed a plate, put some food in and went to their table. 

- Good morning guys, - I said placing my plate on the table, sitting in front of Sina and Bailey taking a seat next to me.

- Good morning, - they all replied.

Everyone felt tired so we didn't talk much, we ate food, scrolled on our phones or texted back to family and friends. It's good that they let us sleep in a little bit and didn't ask us to wake up at 7 a.m.

After breakfast we headed to the venue, to have a couple of interviews with magazines and have our run though the show one more time. To fix mistakes or formations, even though the stage was quite similar size to the last one, we still needed to make sure that formations are good enough.

We did our interviews and that took around 2-3 hours as well as rehearsals afterwards for about 5 hours as we've done a show run through two times. We were told that we are free for today so everyone took their things and jumped into a bus back to hotel. On a ride back we decided that we're going to go to a restaurant at a hotel and have dinner together as it is our free evening. So when we got back, everyone quickly went to their rooms to change. I had a shower, put on some black pants and white button up shirt, sprayed some perfume and as Bailey was ready as well, we headed down to the restaurant.

We were one of the first ones to show up, we saw that there were name cards placed on the table, so I went around looking for my name and one more name written on it. Finally found it, Any was seated next to me and even though Any is amazing, I love her I really do, I wanted someone else to sit next to me during dinner because I already miss spending time with her. Found Sina's card and changed it with Any's and I did that right on time as other members started to appear.

- I saw what you did there, - I heard a voice behind me. I looked around to see Yonta smiling widely.

- Sorry, couldn't resist, - I laughed and Yonta laughed as well.

- I understand just don't forget to be careful. Especially keep that from going out to the press.

- I know I know, trust me I never forget it. But it's the least I can do to have her near, - Yonta smiled at me, giving a look of trust and then someone from the crew called her. 

Everyone started to mingle around and sat down after finding a card with their name written on it. Finally my eyes found Sina. She was wearing a beautiful white dress, had red lipstick on and her hair tied. That's when I felt how my heart fluttered and I got very nervous. She was talking to Krystian and Sabina and I just couldn't look away. They finished their conversation and went to find their seats. 

- Did you have to do something with us sitting next to each other? - she chuckled, speaking silently so only I could hear it, even though it was pretty loud around the table as everyone were talking to someone. 

- Found seating just like this, - I said laughing, letting her know the truth.

Everyone ordered some food, our drinks got delivered to the table, everyone kept on talking and taking pictures. Usual Now United. 

- Have I told you how breathtaking you look tonight? - I said leaning closer to her ear so that no one else would hear me. My arm was resting on the back of her chair and I was slightly turned to her side. 

- I don't think so, - she replied acting like she was thinking.

- So then I'm telling you now. You look very beautiful Sina, - I smiled at her and lightly kissed her shoulder as there were no dress material covering them.

- Noah, someone is gonna see us...- she said obviously worried. But I liked it and I think she liked that too. - but thank you. You look nice as well.

- Thank you, - I smiled and couldn't take my eyes of her smile that my actions caused her.  I want to be her reason to smile.

Always.