Part 13

- What are we gonna do? - she asks me.

- Sina, will you give me an honor of becoming your boyfriend? - I asked so nervous, like never before. It was cheesy but these days you had to ask this, so that the situation would be clear.

- Yess, - she said happily with a typical smile on her face.

I kissed her again and again and again and after letting go of her face I took her hand in mine. 

- And now we come to a problem, - I say. - I'm sure that Josh and Heyoon will know, but I trust them and it's okay. Sooner or later I think other members will know too and I don't think they would tell anyone, just... I hate this but I think we should keep this from fans and all management. We still have to figure out how to talk to them, because they might go crazy because we might have broken a rule from our contract.

- Yeah... I hate it but we don't really have a choice. We need to keep it from cameras them, but at least now it's clear between us - she gave me a reassuring smile and it made it all look easier.
No matter how sad both of us it made, there was no other option at least for now.

It was now pretty late as sun set down long ago and now it was completely dark.

- No matter how much I love spending time here with you I think we should go back because we need to get up very early for rehearsals.

- Yeah, I think we should go. - she said but I saw that it kind of made her sad. 

- Don't be sad Sina, this was amazing, - I say kissing her forehead.

- I know, - she said smiling. - I just wish I could sit here with you not caring who sees who knows, enjoying each others company, but I know we can't and today was amazing Noah, really. - she pecks my lips.

- Let's go, - I say starting a car.

- I'll ask Heyoon if Josh is at girls house.

- That's a good idea. - I said to her, looking at the road, one hand on the steering wheel and the other took her hand in mine.

The drive home was silent but I didn't mind it. Then Sina spoke.

- She said that all the boys are back in your house.

- Okay. 

- Oh and is it okay if I tell Heyoon? I know that sooner or later she'll find out herself if I don't tell her. - she asked me.

- I know, she even knew that I wrote lyrics for this song even though noone told her, - we both chuckled - tell her, I think I'll have to tell Josh. I trust them,  plus it will be easier when at least someone knows. You know when you want to tell the world and can't, at least this might help.

- Yeah, I know. They have to know I think. This could really help and they've been hiding things about us for 2 years, so I don't think that now they would go telling everyone, - we laughed and  that was so true. They were always covering our backs.

I pulled into a driveway, it was sad that we had to finish this evening but knowing that tomorrow I'll see her as my girlfriend made me happy.

- This evening was amazing, I'm happy that now we know, we know it's real. Thank you.

- Sina, I'm happy too and this is the best day of my life for now. - I kissed her slowly with my hand under her chin.

We parted slowly when we felt out of breath and just smiled staring at each other.

- By the way, Noah, could you send me that song? That is just too special,- she smiled.

- Yeah, I'll do it once I'm in my room okay? - I looked at her, she nodded and I just couldn't stop staring. We got out of the car and I locked it, we met in front of my car.

- Thanks. See you tomorrow,- she said kissing my lips passionately but not for too long. She pulled away and started walking to girls house.

- Good night, Sina,- I said smiling like a teenager as she waved at me before entering a house.
I turned on my heel and went home.