Part 3

Next day is all full of press and interviews and at around 8pm we leave for the airport. We're going back to LA, where we're gonna have a bootcamp and rehearsals. A few of us are going back home, for school and family stuff but most of the group is going to stay in LA.
We go through interviews and everyone is in a good mood, laughing, having fun. I had a chance couple of times to sit next to Sina, but can't do that in every interview because people notice that something is up very quickly. Other times I just watched her being her happy goffy self, with that wide smile of hers. We all knew that Josh liked Any and one time I caught him staring at her and he just gave me a shy smile without commenting it. And we did not need to say anything. He knew I liked Sina and I knew he liked Any. When one of us wanted to talk about it we did, but the other didn't push the other to do it.
We were talking a photo with a TV show host and I saw that Sina is at the side so I came and hugged her around waist smiling into the camera. She didn't say anything just gave me a warm smile of hers. No matter how much I wanted to hug her, I couldn't do that here. Especially with all those cameras around.
Today was a pretty long day but it hasn't finished yet. Everyone grabbed their stuff from their rooms, us guys helped girls to put their stuff in a van and went to the airport. We passed security and all, there was not much time left till boarding, when we found out that our flight got delayed for 2 maybe 3 hours.
I was sitting, listening to music, when I felt someone sit down next to me. I lifted my head and was greeted with a wide smile.
- What are you listening to? -she asked me.
- Now it's a Bon Jovi song - I replied, she was intensivly looking at me - wanna listen?
- Nah, I'm good. Can't take a calm moment away from you - she chuckled.
- What do you mean? - I ask, curious whether it had some other meaning.
- I see how calm and relaxed you look when you listen to these songs. So in thought. I know you need these moments to yourself, so that you can be your talkative self again. - she said looking at me.
- Thank you, Sina. - I said hugging her around her shoulders - love you.
- Love you too - and it kind of hurt, because it seemed like a friendly "love you's" when I actually feel like that is more than just a friendly one for me.
We sat next to each other, I was listening to music and she was watching videos on YouTube. I felt her place her head on my shoulder as she got more comfortable in her seat playing with her phone.
After some time I looked around and almost everyone were passed out in their seats, some of them just layed on the ground. Sina was still playing with her phone.
- Aren't you tired? - I asked her.
- Little bit, but with everyone sleeping we wouldn't want to miss a flight, would we? - she said and that made sence.
- You know, you can take a nap if you want. I'll stay awake so we wouldn't miss it.
- I'm good for a while. I can still stay up. - she smiled at me and I jawned at that time so she added - but you know you can take a nap now.
- Will you be okay? If anything wake me up, okay? - I smiled at her.
- I will Noah. Just take a nap, you need it too.
I layed down and placed my head on her knees. We do that sometimes, so it was no surprise to her. I closed my eyes and felt her brushing my hair with one hand and damn it felt amazing, with her doing so I fell asleep quickly.