Part 25

We sat at a restaurant for a good couple of hours before most of us decided to go to sleep. As we were walking back to our rooms I was thinking how I could spend some more time with her.

- What are you thinking? - I heard that one voice I could recognize from a thousand miles away.

- Nothing much. Just how much I want to spend some more time with you but don't have ideas how. - I said sadly.

- It's difficult when we can't really stay out here, nor can we be together in one of the rooms as we have roommates. They covered for us so many times that I feel so bad asking for something more from them.

- True, - I smiled at her.

- Guys, - Yonta came quickly next to us. - take this, - she handed me a room key.

- Hm? - I muttered looking at it.

- I know you need some time together, just don't tell anyone, not even someone from the group should know.

- Seriously? - I looked at her wide eyed.

- Thank you! - Sina said and we both hugged her.

- I'm helping you just because I see how you fit together and how amazing this relationship could be. But please guys, don't do anything that you might regret, - she said chuckling - I'm giving you room key not for that, - we laughed at her comment.

- Got it got it, - I said laughing seeing how uncomfortable this conversation could become. 

- Stay safe, - she chuckled and we said goodnight to her.

- I don't know how we would be able to go without Heyoon or Josh finding out. - Sina said to me.

- There's no way. We'll have to tell them and make them keep it to themselves. Plus take things you might need in the morning okay? - I asked her.

- Mhm, - she replied - here in 10 min?

- Yes, here in 10. Good luck, - I chuckled before she entered her room and released a breath before entering mine.

I came into a room, seeing that Josh was already laying in his bed, with a phone in his hands. 

- Hey, - he said as I came in. 

- Hey, - I replied - how are things with Any? Anything new?

- Not too much, although she agreed to go on a date with me. - he said casually.

- Really? That's amazing! When are you going? - I asked happily looking for things in my luggage.

- She agreed to go once we're back from tour, but I hope I might be able to take her out on a free day if we'll actually have it. - he said and I saw how actually happy Josh was.

- I'm very happy for you man...  - I said smiling honestly.

- Where are you going? - he said smiling and that smile showed that he knows, at least who I'd be going with.

- I don't know if you know, but Yonta gave me a key to a spare room and told us to "spend some time together". So sorry mate, but tonight you're left on your own. But please, don't tell anyone. No one from the group should know. - I said looking at him and he nodded his head.

- I knew that you'll get the key as Yonta planned it with me. So trust me I won't tell anyone as I was able to keep this even from you, - he laughed - also I've been covering your ass way too much that it won't be good for myself too.

- True, that's true. - I nodded. I quickly put my things into my backpack to take to another room. I remembered to grab my charger and as I was about to leave out the door I turned around to Josh.

- You know... I won't mind if Any slept here - I winked at him - just don't do it on my bed!

- Urrea! - he shouted throwing his pillow at me. 

- Have fun! - I shouted going out the door and saw Sina leave too.

- So I guess it went well, - she chuckled looking at me. 

- Yeah, he knew, - I laughed, taking her hand in mine.- how was it with Heyoon?

- Good, she knew too. I guess they were in this together, - she smiled - she just made too much fun of me that's it and as always that she has no other choice as to keep all the information she knows to herself. 

- We're horrible friends, - I laughed as I unlocked a door oto our room. 

- True, we'll have to try and make it up to them somehow, - Sina said placing her things down on the ground and jumping down on the bed.

I quickly threw my stuff on the ground and jumped on the bed next to her. Sina was laying on the bed on her back and I was on my stomach. I cupped her face and gently kissed her, but she was quick to deepen the kiss. It seemed like we couldn't get enough of each other, as if we'd stop, we wouldn't be able to kiss one another ever again. After some time we got so out of breath that we had no other choice, but to pull away.

- I could do this forever, - I whispered still looking at her lips. 

- Me too, - she said so silently that I was barely able to hear it.

- I love you, - I suddenly blurted out, realizing that this could shock her, but it felt so right. I stared into her eyes waiting for her reaction. Suddenly, a smile on her lips appeared.

- I love you too Urrea, - she giggled and I released a deep breath.

I bent down and kissed her so passionately, it all felt so right with her.

- No matter, how much I would love to keep doing this and keep on talking through the night, I think we should get ready for bed, don't you think so? - I asked planting quick pecks on her lips in between words.

- Yeah, we should be rested for tomorrows show, - she agreed standing up. Sina took a shirt from her bag and went into a bathroom to change. In the mean time, I got undressed and jumped into the bed, plugging in my phone to charge.

Minutes later she came back, dressed in an over sized shirt and got into the bed next to me. I laid down on my back and she scooted close to me and placed her head on my chest and her arm sneaked around my waist. I hugged her tightly and kissed her hair.

- Goodnight my love, - I said kissing her hair one more time.

- Goodnight Urrea,- she said, she knew that I liked how she said my name - I love you.

- Love you too, Deinert, - and with that we both fell asleep.