Part 22

6 am.

I heard my alarm go off and I groaned. Jet lag won't go away so quick so at least couple of days will be very difficult.

I got up as Josh was still asleep and went into a bathroom. Me and Josh made this rule, that one day I was the one to get up earlier and get ready first and the other day another was doing so and we would repeat it all over again, meaning that every second day you were the lucky one to sleep a little bit longer.

I quickly got ready and decided to have breakfast first as we were going to have a long day. We had to be downstairs at 7.30 am so I still had quite enough time for it. As I was putting on my sneakers Josh's alarm went off and he tiredly sat down in bed.

- Good morning, - he mumbled.

- Morning, - I said back and saw him squeeze his eyes.

- Jeez, why so happy, - he mumbled, I think it was a little bit too loud, but since I was already more awake than him it didn't feel too loud for me.

- I'm so tired, that no matter how much I love this job I would quit it in a matter of seconds right now, - he mumbled getting out of the bed.

I didn't reply but I showed that I understood that this morning is something else. I know girls usually get up earlier than we do because of hair and make up so I decided to text Sina hoping she would be able to have breakfast with me.

"Morning beautiful, what about breakfast?" one way or another I would go but I'd love to spend some time together because while on tour it would be more difficult to find time where no one else from the group would be around.

"Morning, I've just finished with make up. Meet me downstairs in 5". I put my phone into my pocket and threw on a jumper.

- I'm going down for breakfast, - I said louder as he was already in a bathroom. 

- Okay! - he shouted back as I closed the door behind me.

Quickly, I took an elevator and in a matter of minutes I was in the lobby. I looked around and saw that my girl was already waiting by an entrance to a restaurant.

- Good morning beautiful, - I said hugging her and quickly placing a kiss on a temple. It was sad how we always had to be careful with how we behave around each other.

- Good morning, - she said hugging me tightly. It was a longer hug than usual, and I didn't mind.

- Are you okay? - I asked her as we went into a restaurant picking up our plates, because it seemed as she never wanted to let go of me.

- I guess so, - Sina replied shrugging her shoulders.

I didn't push her to talk as we were walking around choosing what to eat, when there were a lot of people around. We found a table further in the back and sat down.

- You look beautiful, love, - I said and she gave me a weak smile.

- Thank you, - she replied and I just wanted to stand up and hug her tightly.

-  Sina, you know you can trust me, right? - I asked looking at her.

- I do, - she exhaled loudly as she was nervous or afraid.

- Trust me I won't judge you and I won't tell anyone, but seeing you this sad and nervous... I don't like it, I care about you... -

- I know Noah, that's why I'm with you. I care about you, I like you and I like how you are not afraid to show me that you care about me and that feels so damn good, - she said but you could see that she was tense.

- What's wrong? - I asked one more time hopping she would talk.

- A few minutes ago as I was waiting for an elevator to come down here, Yonta passed by and she didn't say anything just looked at me intently and said "be careful, right now I'm the only one that knows". Honestly, that sent shivers down my spine. It sounded scary...I won't lie...I am scared because I don't know what will happen when they find out about us... - she released a deep breath...and she really seemed shaken.

- Love...I know that's scary...but trust me, I won't let you go that easily, if they find out then we'll think of what to do okay? - she nodded - I'll fight for us...

- We'll fight for us, - she said stressing the "we" part and I just smiled at her.

- We'll fight for us, - I repeated her words smiling. - That sure sounds scary and I bet it makes you sad as well as it makes me, when whenever we're around each other, outside our rooms we have to be careful, always to think how we behave.

- Yeah, -  she nodded placing a bite into her mouth, - I would want to hug you, kiss you whenever I like, but sadly we can't do that...

- Me too Sina me too... - I said thinking how amazing it would be to hold her hand in mine whenever I want to.

- I want to be able to show my feelings for you and I hope we won't have to hide it for too long, but I'm just scared because we don't know what they will do when they find out.

- You know... let's hope for the best, okay? let's enjoy these small moments we get to spend together, - I smiled at her - like having breakfast with you...it's so amazing.

- I enjoy this very much, - Sina said picking up her cup of tea. She checked the time.

- Oh damn, we have to be downstairs in 15, - she said - let's finish quickly, I still have to grab my things from my room.

- Me too, - I said, quickly drinking my tea.

- Let's go, - I said placing my empty cup on the table and grabbing my phone.