Part 6

She just stared at me not saying anything.
- You know, I noticed how you stopped eating. You either just grab something to drink, or eat very little. I know that usually your biggest meal is breakfast and after that nothing. It's not good for your health and trust me I'd rather have you healthy and smiling than skinny but pain in the ass.
I didn't know what she was thinking and whole time Sina was just staring at me, but in the end she just let her eyes down. I was laying on my back and she had her head on my stomach with one arm hugging me around my waist.

I could feel that she was still crying, but she didn't say anything to me. 

- Sina, I care about you. We all do. We are a family and seeing you like this is painful, love....

She lifted her head to look at me and I saw how bloodshot her eyes were. I lifted my hand and placed it on her cheek, whipping away a tear that was slowly rolling down.

- Please Sina, don't do this to yourself. If you ever doubt how beautiful you are, how funny or kind you are, come to me and I'll always show you. You're too amazing to believe what haters say - this time a tear rolled down my cheek, because I couldn't hold it in anymore and Sina whipped my tear away. 

- I'm sorry.

- What for? - I asked because I didn't really know what she could be sorry for.

- For making you cry...

- Sina, you don't have to be sorry for this. I realise how internet can affect these days, how hard it can be especially for you girls, but I'm happy you let it out. I bet it feels like a weight being lifted off your shoulders. - she just nodded her head and looked into my eyes again.

- I'm so happy and thankful that I have you in my life Noah. You helped me so much and I'll never forget it. - she gave me a small smile - thank you....really.

I smiled at her wide smile, showing that I'm happy about helping. That's when she did something I always imagined but didn't believe will happen.

She placed her hand on my cheek slowly and I saw how she looked from my eyes to my mouth over and over again, me doing the same and when the moment got quite tense she made a move and placed her lips on mine. 

And oh God...

Sparks bolted through my body and I was so afraid that this will end that I pulled her by her neck deepening our kiss. It was slow, but with so much passion. It felt like I could explode with all the love that filled my body.

We slowly parted because we got out of breath, smiling at each other. She placed her head back on my shoulder and her arm on my chest. We didn't talk about it, I think we kind of need time to process things, so I won't push her to talk, we'll see how things go. 

After some time Sina said my name.

- Noah...

- Hm?

- It might seem weird, but do you really have to leave to your house?

- Why? - I asked because I felt kind of shocked by her question. Not that I didn't like it I was just not expecting her to ask it.

- You help me calm me down and I would really like you to stay with me tonight. Even though this might seem weird. Sorry.

-Hey hey - I said lifting her head to look at me - it's not weird, plus trust me I'm happy I'm the one that help you stay calm. - she smiled lightly - I'd like to stay but I think we need to cover up this somehow, no? Because if they find out, Yonta and Simon might go really mad, but for others I don't think they would really care. So I'll ask Josh to cover me up if something, okay?

- Yeah I think, you're right. - she replied smiling. 

- I text Josh and you Sina, eat that damn pizza. - I said laughing causing that beautiful laugh of hers escape her lips.

- Okay - she said chuckling and I picked up my phone texting Josh.

"Josh, I need your help"

"What?"

"If someone asks something about me for some reason, please cover up. I'll stay with Sina tonight"

"Fine, I'll try. Good luck".

"Thanks".