Part 17

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing and I just felt like I couldn't open up my eyes, I felt so tired even though I immediately went to bed after coming home. No matter how mush I just wanted to lay here in bed I got up because there is not too much time and I still need to shower and this morning I decided it would be a great idea to eat breakfast so it would be easier to get through the day because we don't really ever know if we're gonna have lunch or not.

I quickly did my morning routine and grabbing my things I went downstairs and into a kitchen to eat something. As I came in I saw Josh sitting at the counter eating cereal. 

- Oh, good morning! - I said quite surprised because rarely any of us guys ate breakfast, as we chose better to sleep 15 more minutes than eat in the morning. 

- Good morning, - Josh replied.

- So I see you decided to have breakfast today as well, - I said to him opening the fridge.

- Yeah, I thought that I'm not so sure that Kyle would give us a lunch break today, so at least a little something would make it easier to get through the day. - he said putting a spoon into his mouth.

- That's exactly why I decided to eat this morning, - I smiled pouring some milk into a bowl over my cereal. - if we get to have lunch, it's cool, but if not at least we wouldn't die.

- True, - he chuckled. We quickly finished our food and grabbed our things to leave. Krystian and Bailey didn't get down yet, so I think they still might be getting ready. It was already 7.30 so I just texted Sina "Let's go" and me and Josh got outside.

As we closed the door we saw girls leave their house.

- Good morning, - girls said and we replied getting into a car.

- Guys, - I turned to look at Josh and Heyoon in the back - do you mind?

- Nope, - Josh said looking down into his phone.

- Go ahead, - Heyoon said - I'll just cover my eyes.

We all laughed at her reply and I put my hand on Sina's cheek and kissed her. I pulled away and saw that her cheeks were read, it seems like she felt uncomfortable doing so when our friends were in the back of the car. 

- This looks so cuuuuuuute, - Heyoon said.

- What? - I asked.

- You two, kissing each other, - she said showing me a photo of me holding Sina's cheek with both of our eyes closed. It actually looked very cute.

No one replied anything and I just started an engine and pulled out of the driveway.

Ride to the studio was pretty short and a few minutes later I pulled over near dance studio.

- I hope I won't take too long, - I said to them.

- Good luck, - Sina said quickly pecking my lips. I smiled at her widely.

- Thanks Noah, - guys said getting out of the car and going towards the place.

I took of and 5 minutes later was in a recording studio ready to work.

- Good morning, - I said coming in.

- Oh, good morning Noah, - Red One and Kevin (another guy that works with us on our songs) replied.

- So, what are we recording today? - I asked.

- A new song, - he laughed.

- Oh I assumed that, - I laughed as well.

- By the way, how was it with your "inspiration"? - he asked me and I got quite nervous. I wanted to shout to the world who's my girl and I couldn't tell a single soul.

- Good, very good, - I smiled at him - and she loved the song, - I added.

- Nice to hear, - he said to me - so I kind of assumed that everything would work out, so with an inspiration from that I came up with another song. 

- Yeah? - I asked - so you're telling me that I'm your inspiration? - I laughed teasing him.

- Shut up, - he laughed - just listen.

He pressed a button and a song started.

"I like the way that you're beautiful

But you don't act like it

With your friends, put me on speaker phone

They love the way we fit"

I listed through it all and it sounded fun, plus I could kind of see why he wrote that as he said "inspired by me"

- That sounds cool, - I said as a song ended.

- Thanks, - he said smiling - now get in there we have some recording to do, he said turning to look at the computer.

- Going, - I said as I went to the mic.

He stared a song and motioned for me to sing. It didn't take too long to record my parts, but usually you lose track of time when you're in a studio.

- And we're done, - I heard Kevin announce to me.

- Good job, - they said as I came out of the booth.

- Thanks, who else needs to do their part? - I asked as I saw Bailey come in.

- Bailey, Any, Heyoon, Josh and I'm thinking of bringing a few others but am not sure about that yet - he said to me.

- Nice, okay I'll get going 'cause Kyle wants me there as fast as possible so I wouldn't miss that much. Bye, - I said opening the door.

- Bye, - they replied in unison.

I quickly jumped into a car and went to a studio. It was around 11 am and I saw everyone sitting on the ground eating their food. So I guess they got their lunch break. Pretty early but better that none.

- Hi, - I motioned to everyone that I passed by.

- Oh, Noah, - Sina said to me as I put my things down and sat next to them  - we were not sure whether you'd be hungry but we still got that chicken salad for ya. 

- Thanks, - I said sending a wink at her - I'm actually starving, so this will be amazing.