Part 27

We just finished our first show and everyone was so hyped and excited. All of us just kept on talking and laughing, just remembering something that happened on stage. It was so emotional for us just understanding that all these people came just to see us.

- Guys, please change quickly and back to the hotel to pack, because we're leaving in 3 hours. - Yonta shouted through all that excitement in the room.

People just nodded or said something signaling that they understood. Everything happened very quickly and we were here sitting in a bus going to Sao Paulo. It turned out that going by bus fits better into our schedule than taking a flight in the morning. I was sitting next to my girl, she was sitting with her head against the window doing something on her phone. I picked up mine going on Instagram to see where we were being tagged in and what were the main topics about us.

I knew that one of the interviews had to be released in around these days. I expected for fans to catch on and discuss about me and Sina, but I didn't expect to see so many posts about it. There were a lot of videos of me just staring at her or touching. Turned out that one interview where I hugged Sina after her winning rock, paper & scissors, was already out in the internet, so trust me I had never seen hashtag Noart used so many times. It was crazy. The ones that were shipping us were going crazy with the videos from today's show. I opened one of them and saw a clip of song "Parana" the part was where Sina replaced Joalin and honestly I can't remember doing so but in the video as she was dancing I looked up and down her body and when she turned around at me I just smiled looking at her. It's not that good that they see such things but at the same time it happens so naturally that I can't remember doing that.

- Hey, - I said silently catching her attention as half of the bus was sleeping since it was 2 am.

- What? - she said talking out one of her headphones.

- Look, - I said showing her the video I just watched myself - hashtag Noart is quite on fire now.

- You can even see in the video that you don't realize what you're doing, - she chuckled at me.

- I can't remember doing that actually. - I told her.

We kept on scrolling through all those posts checking what else could the fans notice related to Noart. We spent like 2 or 3 hours just watching videos where fans were going crazy over us, how we behaved and how I acted towards her. That didn't take long and we were already in Sao Paulo. A bus pulled up to a hotel and everyone grabbing their own luggage, made their way to reception to see what rooms they got. All of us wanted to go to sleep as soon as possible, lucky us they told us we have a free day today so we can rest (it was 8am already).

I went to take a key from the room me and Josh were going to live in but at the same time they passed me another one saying that I know what this is for.
I went back to everyone where my luggage was.
- We can go, - I told Josh.
I turned to look at Sina and said:
- I'll text you everything, - as silently as I could, giving her a wink and grabbing my things to go to an elevator.
- I think you already received a key, right? - Josh asked me while we were on an elevator going up the floors.
- Yeah,- I replied. - I'm sorry if I'm a bad friend for spending more time with her, leaving you alone.
- It's all good, I'd do the same plus I know how strong our friendship is but with a girl you have no other way than to show her attention. - he said giving me a smile.
- Thank you,- I replied feeling sincerely happy that I have a friend like him.
- We have a free day today, so use it. Tomorrow we have a rehearsal in the morning, I'll text you the time.
I just nodded smiling feeling happy that I have Josh in my life. Before Now United I've never even though t that I would find a friend like him and I felt grateful for that.
An elevator came to stop and we got off going into our room. I placed all my things down taking my phone from my pocket to text Sina.
"Hey. I got a key to our room. Meet me in the lobby in 30min"
Soon after I pressed 'send' i recieved her reply.
"Okay. Love you"
A small smile appeared on my lips reading those words from her and I quickly went to have a shower before packing a few of my things and leaving to the lobby.