Part 8

I was making myself some toast to eat with nutella and a cup of tea as I saw Josh come down the stairs.
- Morning - he said.
- Morning - I said back smiling widely - want some toast?
- Yeah, thanks - he said making him a cup of tea - I see someone's happy.
- Could say so - I chuckled placing a plate of toast in front of him.
- Could say so? - he laughed - dude, you are smiling like crazy. It's all over your face that you're in love - he chuckled.
- What can I do, Josh. I slept just like for 4-5 hours but you can't imagine how good I slept.
- Really?
- Yeah. No one asked about me? - I asked Josh.
- Just Bailey asked if you already left before we went home. So I said yes, but nothing more. So what happened? You just decided to stay with her?
- When we were sitting in a living room, I noticed she's not there so I asked Heyoon and she said that Sina hasn't left her room since they came back to the house. So I went to check on her. All in all, Sina has a hard time now and we talked, she kissed me, then she asked me if I could stay the night. So we talked till like 2-3 am and I got back at around 7. - I was smiling so much I could feel my cheeks burning.
- Stop...what? I heard that right?
- What? - I asked trying to go through what I said.
- She kissed you?? - Josh asked shocked but smiling widely.
- Dude, not so loud please. This should not leave your mouth. Please don't tell anyone, I trust you.
- Okay okay you know I won't. Just...what? - he was smiling as mush as I.
- Yeah she did. I was as shocked as you like whaaaaat. Then as I was leaving she was the one who kissed me again. I can't understand that girl. Whether she really has feelings for me or not. - I said shaking my head chuckling.
- That's difficult and awesome at the same time - Josh said. - I'm happy for ya but you really should talk I think. Even though it's obvious for everyone that you two like each other a lot.
- I think so too. But I have to find the timing, which is a bit harder when there is like 14 of us and we're always together.

- Morning - Krystian said entering the room. 

- Morning - Josh and I replied back in a unison.  - How did you sleep? - I asked him trying to keep up a conversation.

- Like a baby - Krystian said pouring himself some coffee. - when the rehearsals start? 

- 8.30 - Josh answered - so we'll have to go in a few. Are we meeting girls there? - he asked smirking at me.

- Don't know. I think so, because I can only fit 4 of us in my car plus, girls will need 2 or 3 cars to go there. 

- True. Is Bailey ready? We really should get going - Josh said at the time as Bailey entered the room - Good morning.

- Morning guys. - he said grabbing a banana.

- Okay, grab your stuff and let's go,- I said putting a cup in a sink. Going to grab my backpack and putting it in a trunk of my BMW.

We all got in a car and left, when we got to the studio, girls weren't there yet. We put our stuff down and turned on the music as we were dancing and fooling around, we heard voices and I would recognize few of them anywhere. 

- Eyoooo!!! - Sina was shouting and as we looked at each other we just laughed. 

- Hello, hello hello! - here goes Heyoon.

- Morning losers!!! - Sabina made an entrance as always. Other girls came in a few minutes later.

Everyone were getting ready, just having fun to he music or being on their phones. Kyle and Yonta came in and turned music off. We all went silent.

- Good morning everyone - Yonta said as everyone came to sit down on the floor closer to her. I saw that Sina was not too far away from me and I sat down closer to her.

- Good morning - everyone answered.

- You know we have our rehearsals planed for this and next week but plans sometimes change and you won't have rehearsals tomorrow because we have a full day of interviews planned.

- Here in LA? - I asked interested because usually we have a lot of interviews in Brasil or some other country but not USA. It's weird but exciting.

- Yes, Noah. 

- Niiiiiice- I commented and everyone chuckled.

- So tomorrow your first interview will be at 10 am. but you already know that you need to be up and going at 7.30 because I'll send a van to pick you up, we'll do all the make up and hair there so that's why we need time. I'd like you all to put on black pants and those white Rexona jumpers okay?

- Yes - everyone replied and Yonta continued.

- I'll send all of that today to your houses and we'll also take your green suits so keep in mind that you'll need to change. Today I'd like you to try your best guys because you'll miss at least one day of rehearsals plus you might need to do a few performances tomorrow. Not sure about that yet because that question is not solved yet. Got any questions? - she asked looking at us all.

- No! - everyone answered.

- Okay then up and running 5 laps - Kyle added and everyone started mumbling standing up. - I hear so much disappointment from you so make it 10.

- Yay! -everyone shouted so we wouldn't get another extra 5.