Part 2

Noah POV:

*2 years later*

We were now in Madrid. It's 6am and I hear my alarm go off. I'm so tired, traveling really drains you out, when one day you can be in Japan and the other somewhere in Europe or in the middle of Africa. I open my eyes hoping that Josh who I was staying in a hotel room with will go into the shower first meaning that I will be able to lay in bed for at least 10 more minutes but then my phone vibrates signaling that I received a message. 

"Rise and shine. Morning." was all there was written but it was a text from Sina and it made me happy that she thought of me. She did this every morning for the past few months so I won't oversleep. Honestly, this girl could text me in the middle of the night, waking me up and I wouldn't mind. With this text she reminded me of herself and as I saw Josh still losing his battle with sleep I decided to get up. We had to leave to the place we were performing today for rehearsals at around 7 or 7.30am so I really doubt we'll be able to get some breakfast before leaving.

I shower, do my hair and all, when I leave the bathroom Josh is already sitting waiting for his turn.

- Morning - he says tiredly.

- Morning - I reply and not saying anything else to each other we continue with our routines. He was my best friend, we got on well instantly and he knew things in my life as well as I did in his that noone else knew. And one thing we were sure about is that no matter how funny and talkative he is, mornings are not always the best part of his day. So I just let him be and if it's one of those days when he has the energy and mood in the morning, he shows me it. 

We get dressed, grab our stuff and are about to leave. I remember that I have couple of chocolate bars in my bag on the bed so I just take them with me and run out the door following Josh. Some people from NU are already sitting downstairs most of them just on their phones. I notice Sina and Heyoon go out from an elevator. They come towards the group and find a place on the sofas while we wait for other people to come. Sina sits next to me.

- Morning Noah - she says and I can tell you one thing. I love how my name sounds when it comes from a German girls mouth.

- Good, love. You? - I whisper back to her as she placed her head on my shoulder, while I hug her around her shoulders.

- Good. But I'm exhausted. and hungry as always in the mornings - she says silently back.

- Sorry about that - was all I said squeezing her shoulder before we were said that the car was waiting for us. All of us stand up and go into the van. I let girls go first, as I'm the last one to get on the van I look around seeing that most of them are already napping, notice that Josh took his place next to Any. I'm thinking where to sit and see Sina in the back, last row, alone. Amazing. I go and sit right next to her even though we have 2 more seats in both sides of us, and she instantly puts her head on my shoulder. 

- Want one? I think it'll help to survive the rehearsal - I said giving her a chocolate bar.

- Aww, thanks. I'll share it with you, I think you'll need some energy too. You know I can see that you're tired. - she replies smiling at me.

- Don't worry - I whisper to her - I have one as well so you can eat it all.

- Thanks Noah. - she smiles and opens the packaging. 

We sit in silent, eating the chocolates and enjoying our calm time before the day really starts.

- Guys, we're here - I hear, Josh from the front of the van say to everyone. 

I let Sina go first and we all get out from the van. We go to the stage and go through our usual routines. Repeating dance routines, adjusting to the stage, seeing whether our formations are all good.

We repeat it all over and over and over again until it's lunch time and they lead us inside the building right next to the field where we'll be performing, showing us a way to where our luch is served. Everyone is hungry so badly that you can hear only plates and utensils sounds, no talking, no laughing, nothing. I check everything, see what lunch options are today and decide that today I'm gonna have some pasta. Usually I don't eat like that for lunch but I'm starving and we know we won't have any more food until we get back to the hotel, after our performance, so you need all that energy to come somewhere from.
-Bon appetite! - Sofia says loudly and everyone mutters back and those first few minutes of eating are in dead silence. I realised that I was just staring at my plate while chewing my food so I lift my head up to see what others are doing and notice that most of them are doing the same. Either on their phone or just staring at their food.
As those couple of minutes pass you can hear conversations starting here and there. It's not loud but, it's usual when we have time like this because it's quite hot outside so that adds up to tiredness dancing gives, as well as everyone bellies asking for food. Now we have a few hours to chill, before we go get ready to perform. Usually it's a time we talk, get on our phones, or nap. I put on my headphones and zoned out lisening to music.
An hour passed and I lifted my head to look around seeing that most of them were napping. Looking around I saw Sina lying on the floor with her head on her bag, also noticed that Josh was lying on his back next to her. I decided to text my friend back in my hometown.
'Hey!' - I texted Matt first.
'Hey, man!'
'How are ya doing?'
'I'm good I think. What about you?'
'I'm good, thanks. We're now in Madrid, waiting for when we go perform. Miss you and Jeff a lot'
'We miss you too. When are ya coming back?'
'Don't know yet. Might be in 2-3 months, might be in more than 6. The sooner the better' when texting him, I realise how bad I miss my childhood friends.
'Yeah. Can't wait to see you! Will ya bring that girl of yours?' he's talking about Sina.
'1st she's not my girl.
2nd don't know yet if we're all be coming back or if somone goes home'
'Ahh... Sorry I gotta go. I'll text you when I'm back home. Good luck!'
'Good luck you too man. See ya.'

I feel someone shaking my shoulder gently. I lift my head up to see Josh and I take off my headphones.
- They told us to come get ready
- Ah, okay - I reply, I didn't notice how quickly time passed.
- You're okay, Noah? - he asked me staring at me.
- Yeah, I'm good. Just been chatting with my friend back home, so you know how it gets - I chuckled lightly.
- Yeah...it's tough. But you know if something you always have me.
- I know - I reply and hug him - same to you.
- I know.
We go into our changing room we get our hair styled, for some of us hust fixed and after dressing up we start warming up.
And that is just how it goes most of the days, if we have only one performance and no press. We warmed up, did damced few more times and got on stage.
After performance, wuickly run down, into the van and back to the hotel. Usually it's around 10-11pm, so we just go to bed because we're tired and have to get up at 6 or if we're lucky at 7 am.