³⁴│𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨

|WEDNESDAY|

Yoonah opened her eyes and turned on her side. Reaching over to the nightstand since the alarm clock was going off.

Turning off the alarm to see it was 3 in the morning and their flight is at 7.

She got out of bed and turned on the light before walking back over to the bed.

"Kook, it's time to get up." She whispered as she gently shook him by the arm. Hearing him groan as he sat up. Grabbing ahold of her waist and pulling her down so that she was now sitting on his lap. Him nudging her shoulder with his messy bed head.

"What time is it?" He asked in a groggy voice.

"It's three in the morning. Our flights at seven. You get Mason dressed while I wake up the others." She ran a hand through his hair as he sighed and nodded. Fully opening his eyes and kissing her on the cheek, letting her go.

She stood up from his lap. Him then gently shaking Mason awake. The tired boy opening his sleepy eyes. Rubbing them and yawning as he sat up.

Yoonah grabbed her clothes and set them on the bed as she turned around and grabbed a simple black shirt, a black jacket, grey sweatpants, white socks, and white shoes for Mason. Handing the clothes to Jungkook as she then grabbed hers and left, heading towards the bathroom.

Swiftly putting on a white sweatshirt, black jeans, and white converses on.

Exiting the bathroom, making her way to Taehyung and Jimin's room since they had to share one.

She knocked on the door waiting for an answer, but when she didn't get one, she walked in. she smiled to herself seeing them sound asleep, turning the blinding light on.

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG AND PARK JIMIN! GET YOUR ASSES UP!" She shouted, the two males jolting straight up, wide eyed.

"What!? What's going on?" Taehyung asked, half awake with messy bed head.

"Get dressed, it's three in the morning and out flights at seven." She closed the door, turning to see Mason running towards her with his arms up in the air.

He jumped up and she caught him, setting him on her hip. "Wanna help me wake everyone up?" She asked, adjusting his grey beanie. He nodded with a grin.

"Alright, next up is Hobi and Yoongles." She said, walking down the hall. Opening the door and turning on the light. Hobi immediately woke up, smiling as he looked at the little boy in her arms.

Mason outstretched his arms for Hoseok to take him. Hoseok laughing lighting as he got up form bed. Making his way towards the them. Taking Mason out of Yoonah's arms and walking over to Yoongi.

"Can I leave him with you while I go wake up everyone else?" She asked, Hoseok cheerfully nodding.

She left the room, closing the door behind her as she then made her way to Namjoon's room.

Yoonah knocked on the door, hoping to get a response since he's a light sleeper, but she didn't. Sighing as she opened the door and turning the light on. Going over to him and gently shaking his shoulder. "Namjoon, it's time to get up." She spoke softly. He opened his eyes and looked up at her. Sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"I'm going to go wake up Jin now. Hurry and get dressed please. Also, if you have time, could you wake up Ruby?" She asked and he nodded. A faint shade of pink appearing on his cheeks as he stood up.

She laughed before closing the door and walking away. 

She opened the door to Seokjin's room, turning the light on like she did for the others. Shuffling over to his bed and poking his cheek. His eyes immediately flew open. "How dare you touch world wide handsome's cheek." A cheeky grin formed on his face as she laughed.