¹⁹│𝘈 𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘥

|MS. KIM'S P.O.V.|

"Soobin, report." She spoke, leaning up against his desk, waiting for his reply.

"They're alive, but I wouldn't say they're doing well. We located them in a facility some what far in the woods." He answered, handing her a file. She nodded, turning and making her way over to Beomgyu. Seeing him typing away on his computer as Taehyun leaned over his shoulder.

"Did you get an address?" She asked, catching both of them off guard.

Taehyun lifted his head and locked eyes with her. "Yes ma'am. It's about a 2 hour drive here to there."

"Is there a short cut?"

"That is the short cut ma'am."

She looked around the area. "Where's Yeonjun and Huening Kai?"

"Yeonjun went to file some papers while Kai is on lunch break ma'am." Beomgyu answered.

"Alright, when the two get back, tell Yeonjun to arrange a party to invade the lab, I also want Kai to arrange a party, but to ensure the safety of my kids and their friends. Understood?" She said and they nodded.

"I'll be in my office."

|YOONAH'S P.O.V.|

Yoonah exited the bathroom after showering and putting on clean clothes Christopher had left out for her.

She walked over to the bed to see a note laying on top of it

I'll see you at 5. There's a special even going on tonight and I need you to be the main attraction. A maid will be stopping by at three to get you ready. After that, I'll pick you up at around 4:30 and we'll head over to the place. Don't act up. Or else.

P.s. I'm letting you walk around, don't do anything stupid.

- Christopher.

Yoonah rolled her eyes and crumbled up the note, throwing it in a trash can beside the dresser.

Walking over to the door and turning the knob to find it, yet again, unlocked. But this time, everyone knows she's allowed to roam around.

That's a stupid mistake right there.

Yoonah exited the bedroom, seeing the two males who chased yesterday, walking across the hall. Them turning their heads towards her with a scowl.

"Ha! Can't chase me today!" She laughed, going down the hall she last saw Yoongi. Noticing how large the facility is as she took in every bit of detail.