¹¹│𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘞𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭

There in the door way, stood a dark figure.

"What are you doing in here?" He hissed as he stepped closer. The outline of his face coming into view. Now being able to see that it was Yoongi.

"I-I'm sorry... I was just curious." Yoonah backed up without realizing it. Him towering over her frame as the flashlight hung loosely in her grasp.

"If you wanted to know who we are and what we do for a living, then you could of just asked. But instead, you went through or things." He growled. Distrust in his eyes.

"As a matter of fact, I did try to ask, but both you and Jimin didn't tell me anything. AND! I asked Jin and Jimin after we left my apartment, but they didn't tell me anything either."

He didn't say anything. Grabbing her upper arm and dragging her out of the basement.

Quickly taking her up the stairs and pushing her out. Closing the door behind them. Locking it with a key he then shoved in his pocket.

"How many people have you killed?" She blurted out, she wasn't mad or anything, she was just generally curious.

He didn't respond, trying to walk off. But she stopped him, grabbing his arm and pulling him back. Now concerned.

"Answer the question Yoongi."

"Why does it matter? We're a group of hybrids that go after hybrid hunters. Right now, instead of worrying about what we do, worry about your ex-boyfriend who runs a hybrid laboratory and experiments on the innocent hybrids he kidnapped." He hissed at her, pulling his arm out of her grasp and going up the stairs. Down the opposite hall from her room.

"That went well." Another voice spoke up. Yoonah jumped, placing a hand on her chest, now realizing that someone was there the whole time. Turning to the left and lo an behold, Jeon Jungkook was leaning against the wall beside the kitchen entrance.

"You scared me." She said, placing her hand down by her side. Calming her beating heart. Only for it to speed right back up as he pushed himself off the wall, making his way towards her.

"Sorry, but he's right you know. You could of simply asked, well, again for that matter. Though, I think he could of gone easier on you." He now stood directly in front of her. It was as if he was staring into her soul.

Yoonah sighed. "I'm sorry for going down there without permission. My curiosity got the best of me and I just really wanted to know what was down there after it being locked for so long."

"I guess that's understandable." He patted her head. He smiled, moving away and going up the stairs with her in tow.

"Oh, and by the way, Jin, Jimin, and I are taking you to the mall tomorrow. We like to get there early so, I suggest you get some sleep." He said as they made it up the stairs, turning down their hall and stopping right in front of her door.

Yoonah looked up at him, confusion written all over his face. Well, that was until he started to lean forward. Placing a small peck right beside her mouth. Heart spreading across her cheeks, the males smile deepening.

"Goodnight." He whispered.

"Night..."

He chuckled, and with that, he turned around and started walking down the hall.

Yoonah rushed into her room, closing the door and sprinting to her bed. Throwing herself on to it. A smile on her face as she got under the covers. Slowly but surely, drifting to sleep.

════════

Word count: 605