²│𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘏𝘺𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘴

Yoonah stopped running as soon as she was outside her apartment complex. Leaning against the brick wall beside the front entrance doors, panting heavily. Her seat mixing in with rain falling on her head now that her hood was down. But she didn't care.

A black van sped to a stop in front of her. Her eyes widening as she pushed opens the doors, rushing inside. Only to be pulled back out into the rain by a strong grip on her upper arm.

Come face to face with a man wearing sunglasses and white mask. Him dragging her towards the vehicle.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" She growled, struggling to get her arm out of his grasp. Using her other hand to try and pry his off. But she failed.

Just now noticing that he isn't human. In fact, he's a hybrid. And judging by his strength, speed, and yellow piercing eyes... He's a panther. Just. Like. Her.

"Don't make things difficult, Yoonah." His voice was calm and collective. Pulling open the side door and motioning for her to get in.

"Hurry your slow asses up. We don't have much time." A male spoke from the drivers seat. Him wearing a camouflage hoodie and black mask.

New flash grandpa, I can see you. You aren't even TRYING to blend in.

"Shut your old ass up grumpy, don't tell me what to do. And you!" She pointed at the man in black. "How the FUCK do you know my name!?"

"If you get in, I'll try to answer as many of your questions as I can." He spoke sincerely.

She was going to respond until their little chit chat was interrupted by a gun shot. Fortunately, the shooter missed and hit the building.

Being pushed into the van with the man dressed in all black followed in behind her. Before she could even process what the hell just happened, the driver stepped on the gas peddle roughly. Sending the two in the back tumbling in the van.

The unknown man grabbed Yoonah by the waist, holding her in place before she hurt herself from the grandpa's reckless driving.

"Sorry about that." The driver mumbled, earning a glare from the aggravated girl.

"My name's Park Jimin and that's Min Yoongi. We work with your older brother."

════════

Yoongi stopped the van in front of a black gate. Lowering the window and punching in a code. The gate opened and he drove through. It then closing behind the vehicle with a click.

Yoonah couldn't see much of the house from where she sat, but by getting a glance from looking through the windshield, she could tell it was pretty big.

Once they came to a full stop, Jimin opened the side door of the van and stepped out. Waiting for Yoonah until he closed.

"What time is it?" Was the first thing she asked after being silent the whole car ride.

"10:30." Jimin answered, looking back up from his watch. Leading Yoonah to the front door, in which Yoongi lazily left wide open.

Once finally in side, Yoonah followed Jimin's lead and slipped off her shoes. The sound of laughter coming from what she assumes is the living room with a couple shouts echoing from the kitchen.

Yoonah turned and looked at Jimin before proceeding with a question. "Where's my brother?" Remembering how he said that him and that Yoongi guy work with him.

"Living room." He casually pointed to the area of laughter before ascending the stairs. Disappearing down a hallway.

Yoonah sighed. Nervous by the fact that she was seeing her brother again after these past 3 years of being apart.

She shock her head, clearing her thoughts while walking towards the living room, stopping at the entrance.

In the room sat four males. What naturally caught her by surprise was the fact that they're all hybrids. If Yoongi, Jimin and of course her brother, are all panthers... does that mean... the other three are too?

════════

Word count: 671