²⁵│𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘛𝘰 𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘛𝘰𝘰

|TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V.|

Taehyung stared at the man in front of him, his eyes burning with an intense flame.

"They got away." He repeated himself for the third time now. And it was starting to piss Taehyung off even more.

"But not to worry, I'll get my princess back."

Princess!? That's what he calls her?!

Taehyung pulled against the restraints, growling at Christopher.

"Settle down boy, save the fight for later." He laughed as he pushed himself off the wall he was leaning on. Walking forward until he stopped directly in front of him. Towering over him.

His face became serious in a matter of seconds as he stared down at Taehyung. "Where are they?"

Bipolar ass.

"Answer the damn question Taehyung." His eyes darkened.

"How the fuck would I even know? Even if I did, why would I tell you?" He answered, glaring daggers at Chris.

His face morphed into an ugly grin. Raising his hand and grabbing a fist full of Taehyung's hair, jerking his head back. Taehyung whimpering from the pain.

"The all mighty Kim Taehyung is hurting? That's a rare sight to see." He laughed though there was no humor.

"You know what your sister did to me?" He asked, whispering.

Taehyung didn't answer, pissing him off even more. Him pulling Taehyung's hair even more.

"What?" It came out muffled as Taehyung clenched his jaw.

"She threw my best hybrid, who was in panther form, at me."

An amused smile fell upon Taehyung's lips, earning a slap from the older man.

"You think this is funny!?" He shouted, though it didn't bother Taehyung.

"To be honest, I do. But are you surprised she did something like that? That's her nature. To protect who and what she cares for. To fight for what she believes in. And right now, she's wining."

He was silent for more than a minute. Staring down at Taehyung as if he just sworn to kill his mother, though, she's already dead.

He lifted his hand, balling it up into a tight fist as his knuckles turned white. Taehyung rolled his eyes, already knowing what's coming.

Reeling his arm back, getting ready to strike him square in the face. Rage vividly showing on his face. Ready for his satisfaction for hurting someone.

Only for that satisfaction to run dry. The metal door behind him coming clear off it's hinges.

A dark brown wolf with red eyes staring straight into my soul before locking his eyes on Christopher. Stalking towards him as if he was his prey. He backed Christopher into a corner.

And then he pounced.

"Nice to see you too Jackson."

════════

Word Count: 441