²⁴│𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥

|JIMIN'S P.O.V.|

Jimin sat on the couch in Ms. Kim's living room. Hoseok frantically fiddled with his fingers as Jungkook paced around the room in front of the two older males.

"I'm going to kill that bastard." Jungkook growled lowly.

"No one is killing anyone until we figure out a plan." Jimin crossed his arms over his chest, leaning his back against the couch.

"Are you serious!?" Jungkook shouted, grabbing at his hair out of rage.

"Kook, relax." Hoseok said, though, he was a nervous wreck at the moment.

"Relax?! How can I relax when that damn hybrid almost killed her!?" His eyes shown with sadness and fear of losing her.

Jimin stood and grabbed him, shaking him by the shoulders.

"I know he tried to kill her, but she's not dead. She's alive and breathing upstairs. She just needs rest and time to heal. You, on the other hand, need to calm the fuck down before you do something irrational." He hissed. Jungkook lowered his head and nodded in understanding.

"Now go take a shower, you stink dude." Jimin lightly punched his shoulder, a faint smile appearing on his face as he exited the living room, walking up the stairs and disappearing down a hallway.

Jimin turned around and looked at Hoseok. A frown showing upon his face as he stared down at the floor.

"Are you okay Hyung?" He asked, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm just really worried Jimin and somethings also been bugging me lately." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"What is it?" Jimin asked, sitting beside him.

"Where the hell did Jackson and his members go?"

════════

Word Count: 290

S⃨o⃨r⃨r⃨y⃨ i⃨t⃨s⃨ s⃨o⃨ s⃨h⃨o⃨r⃨t⃨! B⃨u⃨t⃨, I⃨ h⃨o⃨p⃨e⃨ y⃨o⃨u⃨'r⃨e⃨ h⃨a⃨v⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨ a⃨ g⃨o⃨o⃨d⃨ d⃨a⃨y⃨/n⃨i⃨g⃨h⃨t⃨.💜