²³│𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Yoonah roared, anger taking over as she jumped into the circle. Tackling one of the tigers. Biting into his shoulder before she was kicked off by someone else. Not by a hybrid, no. But by fucking Christopher.

The tiger was about to attack Yoonah when Jungkook stepped in, pouncing on him. Giving her the chance to go after Chris.

His eyes doubled in size after realizing his mistake before he smirked, catching her off guard as a familiar scent invaded her nose.

Fucking Devin

He jumped in front of her.

The two of them circling each other. Waiting for the other to attack first. And then Devin did after impatiently waiting.

Pouncing on her as if she was his last prey, sinking his teeth into her shoulder.

Her, somehow managing to kick him off. Sending him flying over her and on to his back.

Blood pouring out of her shoulder as she stood her ground. Him standing back up and running at her again, thankfully, she managed to dodge it. Sending him crashing into a pillar.

Stupid.

He turned around and she sprinted towards him. Sinking her teeth into his neck before launching him in the direction of Christopher. Crushing him as he flew into him. Most definitely breaking a few of Christopher's bones in the process.

Her adrenaline starting to die down. The world around her starting to spin from the amount of blood she lost.

Stumbling as she watched another panther run towards her, ready to kill her.

But she didn't have the energy anymore. She didn't have the strength as her legs gave out. Her body falling limp to the floor as the darkness of the world consumed her.

|JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.|

He watched from the corner of his eyes as she fell to the ground. Her bleeding starting to slow down.

Jungkook moved his attention from the tiger in front of him, sprinting towards the black panther running towards Yoonah.

Pouncing on him. Tumbling to the ground as Jungkook's biting into his neck.

A whimper coming from the male hybrid under him.

Weak...

But he didn't let go.

He couldn't let go knowing that he was going to take her life.

He scratched at Jungkook's face, blood trickling down as he teeth sunk deeper. Him gasping for air until it was finally over. His face falling to the side as he closed his eyes. His body slowly morphing into a human body.

He let go, running away from him. Shifting back to see Yoonah who had shifted, unconsciously, a while ago. Her clothes ripped. Bite marks and cute going from her shoulder and down both her arms.

He quickly picked her up bridal style, running towards the back door.

Jimin and Hoseok quickly shifted and ran after him.

════════

Hoseok pushed open the back door, letting Jungkook run out first. Coming face to face with a woman wearing all black. Noticing the black ear on top of her head, her black tail slowly swaying from side to side.

Men armed and guns pointed at the four before the mysterious woman singled them to lower their weapons with her fist.

"Who are you?" Jungkook's voice came out in a growl. Pressing Yoonah's body closer to his chest as Jimin and Hoseok each going to one side of his body protectively.

"Yoonah and Taehyung are my children." Those words left her mouth smoothly.

Her green eyes lowering down to see her unconscious daughter.

Her eyes... Yoonah inherited them from her...

"Come one, we don't have much time before they find us." She motioned for them to follow her. Running down the dark street before stopping in front of a black SUV.

Ms. Kim pulled open the door, her men climbing the vehicle behind this one. She got in followed by Jungkook and an anger Jimin in the back and a driver and a worried Hoseok in the front. Yoonah laying in Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook stared down at Yoonah's face. Her cheeks being slightly puffy.

"Let me treat her wounds." Her mother said as the driver started the engine. Jungkook carefully laid Yoonah on her mother's lap with her legs on him. The driver speeding down the road.

════════

Word Count: 700