³³│𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨

|YOONAH'S P.O.V.|

Yoonah sat up on the bed. Jungkook and Mason still dead asleep. Somehow, in which she's trying to figure out, Mason rolled over her and ended up on the other side. Now in the arms of Jungkook.

She looked at them with a smile before standing up and stretching. Going over to her closet and pulling out a plaid shirt with black jeans.

Shuffling over to the bedroom door, carefully prying it open, slipping out and gently shutting it close behind her. Sighing in relief to know they didn't wake up before she started off down the hall. Making her way (downtown.. Sorry) down to the nearest bathroom.

Seeing Ruby exit said bathroom. Her eyes meeting with Yoonah's as a smile formed on bot of their faces.

"Good morning Ruby, how did you sleep?" Yoonah asked, hoping she didn't wake anyone up.

"Good actually, and you?" She tilted her to the said as she asked in return.

"Great. I hope you like staying with us, though, I wish the situation was different." Yoonah said, Ruby nodding in agreement.

"Namjoon said something to me about your mom wanting to speak to you, Jungkook, and I. Do you know what it might be about?" She asked, Yoonah's eyebrows clashing together.

"Huh... No sorry, this is the first I'm hearing about it." Yoonah replied.

"Oh, well, I'll see you later. Okay?" She smiled as Yoonah nodded. Watching as she walked away before entering the bathroom. Locking the door behind her just so nobody wanders inside while she's in the middle of changing.

════════

"Hey weirdos! Wake up!" Yoonah threw a pillow at Jungkook's head. Him groaning from the contact. Mason popping his head up with a smile before crawling over the bed towards Yoonah. Him jumping on to the floor.

Yoonah handed him a pair of clothes her mother had left in the room last night. Mason exited the room to go change in the bathroom.

Jungkook slowly sat up with closed eyes and messy black hair. His face half was buried in the sheets.

Yoonah laughed at his appearance, him smiling as he opened his tired eyes.

"Had a hard time going to sleep?" She asked and he nodded.

"Want to talk about it?" She asked another question.

He shock his head. "Not right now, maybe later."

"Alright, well get dressed. We have a meeting with my mom." His eyes widened at her statement.

Quickly throwing the sheets off his body and getting out of bed. Rushing over to the closet and pulling out some clothes. A black t-shirt, ripped blue jeans, and a grey beanie.

Running out of the room and to the bathroom just as Mason walked back in.

"Why's he in suck a hurry?" Mason asked with his big brown eyes.

"It's because we have a meeting with my mom." She answered, sitting down on the bed. Him coming over and sitting beside her.

"Can I come?"

"Of course dear." She ruffled his hair, being careful of his ears as she then stood up and took his hand in hers.

Hearing Jungkook running back with his loud stomps. "Can you any louder? There's people still asleep." She smiled. His face heating up from being called out.

"Sorry, do you know where your mom's at?"

Only for a head to pop in the door way. "I do. Taehyung told me that she's in her office." That voice belonging to Ruby.

Ruby and Yoonah laughed at Jungkook's startled facial expression. His face turning beat red as he stomped out the door.

"Wrong way Kook." Yoonah laughed again as he turned around and walked past them. Now getting his sense of direction as he continued ahead.

════════

"Moving? To South Korea?" Yoonah was in bewilderment.

Not only are they leaving their home, but they're moving to a foreign country. Yes, they know the language, but it's still a huge change.

"Yes dear, for your safety and the safety of the others." Her mother said and she sighed, knowing she was right.

"But it's so far away. So far away from you and... and.... What if something happens? What if something happens here? To you?" Her eyes started to water. A frown making it's way onto everyone's faces. Jungkook's placing his palm on her back, trying to calm her down.

"I'm sorry honey." Her mother said, moving around her desk to stand in front of Yoonah. Embracing her daughter in a warm hug.

She let go a little after. Wiping away a stray tear.

"When do we leave?" Jungkook asked.

"Wednesday." Ms. Kim replied. "You being in South Korea is safer then being here. Yes, you may not know the area, but it's better to be in a place where no one knows who you are, then a place where you're being targeted." She added.

An understanding filled the room.

But, are we going to be okay?

════════

Word Count: 832

Q & A. :)

Mrs. Kim

Mason

Jungkook

Y/n

Ruby

Others?

Have a good day!💜