⁸│𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘠𝘰𝘶

"What the fuck happened!?" She had her hands on her hips. Completely forgetting about her bleeding lip.

"Hey... calm down." Taehyung said in a soothing tone, but she just ignored him.

"First of all! Don't EVER, tell me to calm down, alright!? One minute everything's seems to be fine, I'm hanging out with Jimin and Jin, but then the next thing I know, we're speeding down the fucking highway because you guys were being attacked! These two won't tell me what type of job you all have which is really concerning! And now that I finally get to see you, you're all covered in blood and bruises!" She exhaled deeply. Her cheeks heating up from the amount anxiety and anger building up inside of her.

Yoonah wouldn't lie and say that she's not scared, because she's afraid. Afraid that she'll end up losing her only sibling and the friends she now has. Even after two days of getting to know them.

"Yoonah, please calm down. We'll explain once we clean up." Namjoon said, a frown on his face.

Maybe she was overreacting, or maybe she wasn't. But she didn't really care. Their injures could have been 10 times worse than they are now.

She threw the washcloth on to the side table beside the couch she was previously sitting on before rushing out of the room. The tension starting to get to her as she ran up the stairs .

Stomping her way to her room, slamming the door close behind her.

A single tear sliding down her cheek. Quickly wiping it away as a soft knock came to the door a second later.

"Go away." He voice cracked. Sitting down on her bed, acting as if she was a child.

But the mysterious person behind the door didn't listen as they walked right in. That person being Jungkook.

Yoonah sighed once she saw him. Standing up and walking over to her bathroom.

"Where are you going?" He asked, confused.

"Sit." She ordered, walking back into the room with a first aid kit in her hands.

"I'm fine." He said but again, she didn't listen. Pushing him down so he was sitting on the edge of the bed. Sitting down beside him and opening the container. Now wiping away the already dried blood.

It went silent as Yoonah focused on the cuts and bruises forming on his face. Feeling his eyes wander as he looked at her. Seeing a smile form on his lip.

"What?" She asked, looking up at his eyes. A faint shade of pink making it's way on to her cheeks. Trying to focus on a cut going through his right eyebrow.

"Nothing. Are you okay?" Jungkook asked. That small smile never going away as it played with the poor girls heart strings.

"Are you okay?" She decided to ignore his question, which ended up making him pout.

"Hey! I asked first." He was sad now.

Yoonah chuckled at his comment. Nodding her head, that yes, she was okay. Waiting for him to answer her question. But when he didn't, she looked him in the eye and arched an eyebrow.

"Hello? Earth to Jungkook?"

His small, cute, smile turned into a wide toothy, bunny grin. "You're really pretty, you know that?" He didn't even seem phased by what he said.

What the literal fuck...?

"What? Are you high?" She furrowed her eyebrows. Trying to act as if his statement didn't effect her in anyway shape, or form.

She placed the back of her hand on his forehead, only to find his temperature normal.

"Yeah, high for you." He answered.

"Did you get hit on the head?" She tried playing it off cool. But this man was effecting her badly.

"Probably."

"Go to bed Jungkook." She laughed.

"Yes ma'am!" He saluted, standing up and running over to the door. Opening it but, before he left, he turned around and looked her in the eye.

What is up with this man's duality?? Not that I'm complaining though...

"If you need anything, my room is the last one down the hall on the right." He winked and then dashed out the door. Leaving the poor girl a total mess.

What... I-... Okay...

════════

Word count: 704