²⁷│𝘈 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘬

|JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.|

It was the next day, 8 pm and Yoonah was still unconscious. Her mother continuing to watch over her. Not letting Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook see her very much.

Jungkook stepped off the stairs, walking into the living room as he was called down by Ms. Kim. Her also telling Jimin, Hoseok, and a couple of her men to come down as well.

He sat down on the couch, in the middle of his hyungs. Ms. Kim sitting on the chair to their left with five males sitting on the couch on the right.

"So, what's the meaning of this?" Jungkook asked, his voice coming out a little hoarse.

"I had one of my guys, Beomgyu, to do a little investigating, if that's what you would call it. And he found another panther hybrid." Her fell face as she finished her sentence.

"Isn't that a good thing though?" Jimin asked, confused on her facial expression.

"Indeed it is but, Christopher is also after her."

"Her?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yes, her name is Ruby and she's 21. The same age as Yoonah." Ms. Kim said.

"Do you know where she is?" Hoseok asked. Jungkook leaning his back on the grey couch.

"Yes, she lives in a small house not far from Yoonah's old apartment."

"When do you plan on getting her ma'am?" Taehyun asked, everyone's attention going from him ot Ms. Kim.

"In the morning, 7 am sharp." She said, looking over at the three oldest males on the couch. "I want you three boys to watch over Yoonah." She added.

"What if something goes wrong?" Hoseok asked out of nervousness. But to be honest, Jungkook and Jimin were wondering the same thing.

"I promise that nothing bad will happen. And besides, I have men staying with you. Did you really think I would leave you completely by yourselves?" A small smile formed on her lips as Hoseok nodded in understanding.

"Right then, I think it's time we all get some sleep." Ms. Kim suggested. All of us standing up and exiting the living room. Slowly and tiredly making their way towards their own rooms.

|TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V.|

Taehyung exited the building. His bare feet coming into contact with the dirt, rocks, and etc. The other four following closely behind him.

"Where are we going?" Yoongi asked, yawning and rubbing his eyes as he was tired.

"Where going to find the others." Namjoon answered for Taehyung.

"Yes, but I already know where they're located." Taehyung began walking. Taking in a deep breath of the fresh air.

"And where would that be?" Jin questioned.

"My mother's house." After those words left his mouth the others stayed quiet. The only sound being heard is their feet occasionally snapping a twig and the sound of the wind blowing past them.

"Do you know where you're going?" Yoongi asked in a low voice, unsure about all of this.

"Yes, trust me."

"Okay... How long will it take us to get there?" Yoongi asked another question.

"It's a long walk hyung, a very long walk."

════════

Word Count: 512