⁴│𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨

2:00 AM│

Yoonah silently opened her bedroom door. Tiptoeing out, carefully closing the door behind her.

Gradually making her way down the hall. Turning right and walking down the wooden staircase.

Entering the kitchen. Opening the first cabinet, and to her surprise, it held cups. The exact thing she was looking for.

She grabbed one and closed the cabinet. Moving towards the fridge to fill up the cup with water since it had a water dispenser.

Walking over to the counter, almost spilling her water all over the place as a shadowy figure emerged into the light caused by the moon shining in from the window.

"Oh, I' sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." He said, leaning against the marble counter. She could see who he was now. He was the guy playing video games with Jungkook.

"My names Jung Hoseok." He smiled. A heart shaped smile that melted her entire heart. And this dimples, oh those dimples. How they'll be the end of her.

"Kim Yoonah." She responded, returning the smile.

"Why are you up so late anyways?" He asked, tilting his head to the side just a little.

"I couldn't sleep. What about you?"

"Ah, me too." He paused. "But it's late. You should try to get some sleep." He added, and he was right. Yoonah's exhausted.

"Yeah, I will. Night Hoseok." She said, walking past him. Not noticing that there was another presence in the room filled with jealousy.

│ NAMJOON'S P.O.V.│

He sat up on his bed. The dining of his phone waking him up from his slumber. Rubbing his eyes before picking up said phone off the night stand.

Sighing, he placed his phone back where it originally was

Sighing, he placed his phone back where it originally was. Laying back down and closing his eyes.

I have to tell Taehyung that they're coming.

════════

Word count: 304