¹³│𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯

|??? P.O.V.|

The unknown male stepped into the house. Men laying around him. Half unconscious and the other half struggling to get up. His other men, who arrived with him, walked in and started helping the wounded.

The man entered the kitchen. Dishes shattered all over the tile floor.

Walking over the broken glass, making his way towards the counter. Seeing a note on the wall, being pierced by a steak knife.

He ripped it off, reading it out loud. Though, it was only to himself.

Hello Christopher. I see you've found where we lived. Unfortunately, you're men didn't last very long. Sad to say, they aren't as skilled as I hoped. Still a pretty good fight over all. Until next time.

- V.

Christopher gritted his teeth. Crumpling up the paper, throwing it on the floor. Stomping out of the house and towards his vehicle. Slamming the car door shut. His driver glancing back at him before starting the ignition. His two personal body guards getting in not too long after.

"Did you find anything?" He asked, looking over at the one sitting beside him. He was skilled in both hacking and tracking.

He looked up from the laptop sitting on his lap. His eyes shaded by sunglasses him and the others are enforced to wear. 

"Yes sir." Was all he said before sending the GPS link to the driver.

The driver pulling out of the drive way and on to the street, getting back on to the road again.

Don't worry princess, I'll find you soon.

════════

Word Count: 259