¹⁰│𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

|12:00 PM, YOONAH'S P.O.V.|

Yoonah walked down the stairs. Being cautious of the creaky wooden floor. Trying her best to not wake anyone up.

From the corner of her eye, she saw something.

Turning her head in the direction of the object, to see the door, leading to the basement, wide open.

Weird... it's usually locked.

Curiosity got the best of her. Wanting to go down and see what was held in that room.

Yoonah walked into the kitchen and pulled open a draw, seeing what she was looking for, a flashlight. Taking it out and walking back over to the basement door.

Turning the flashlight on and silently making her way down the concrete stair case.

The cold air causing goosebumps to run up along her body. Shinning the light around the room. Stopping upon seeing a book shelf with a filing cabinet on it's left.

She walked up to the cabinet, seeing a label 'H.T.C.' on it.

Carefully pulling it open to see a stack of vanilla folders inside. She arched an eyebrow, wondering if she should look. Knowing that if she was caught, that this would look really bad. But then again, her curiosity got the best of her.

She took one out and sat on the cement floor. Opening it up to see a picture in black an white, of a building in the middle of the woods. A sign in front of the building, had the same letters as seen on the filing cabinet.

The next slip of paper made some information on the structure.

════════

H.T.C. also know as the Hybrid Testing Center, was established in 1998. The owners being Mr. and Mrs. James. The pair experimented on hybrids, testing their abilities and making them stronger... More aggressive.

The couple have a son, by the name of Christopher James, who would soon take over the center after them.

How did I not see that coming...

The couple have been after hybrid long before the center was ever built. Wanting nothing more than to either exterminate ALL HYBRIDS, or, use them against the ones who did the James family wrong.

A chill ran down Yoonah's spine at the thought of them killing hybrids or using them against others for their enjoyment.

She couldn't bring herself to read anymore. Placing the picture and article back into the vanilla folder. Standing up from the ground and placing the folder back where she found it. Closing the cabinet and moving on to the book shelf. An odd, brown, leather book catching her attention.

The title of the book was 'B.T.S.'. The name soundly oddly familiar to her, but she couldn't place her finger on it.

Taking the book off the shelf and opening the first page. Seeing pictures of her brother and the guys, along with a small piece of paper cut from an article that made her heart stop.

The infamous group, BTS, stops the James family once again from kidnapping more hybrids. The group ended up killing Mr. and Mrs. James, leaving their only child to run the Hybrid Center that's been hidden, and moved for years. The police unable to find it's location.

Huh, didn't know the guys did that. Well, guess you just leArN somEthIng New EvEry Day.

Yoonah placed the book back on the shelf. Her mind processing everything her read. Sure, killing people it bad and she doesn't recommend it, but the guys did it for a reason.

Yoonah turned around.

And her heart dropped to her feet.

There in the doorway,

Stood a dark figure.

════════

Word count: 597