¹⁵│𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴

|YOONAH'S P.O.V.|

Jin and Jungkook shot up from their spots on the queen size bed. Jungkook grabbing what seemed to be a small knife out of his boot. Pressing himself up against the door, listening and waiting.

Yoonah stood up from the bed as she made eye contact with Jin. Him gently placing his hand on her shoulder as he too, took out a knife from his boot. Handing it over to Yoonah before taking out another one and rushing over to Jungkook's side.

"Get in the closet." Jin mouthed and she obliged. Being cautious of the knife. Making sure she didn't accidentally cut herself as she quietly closed the closet door behind her. Sitting in the far corner, hiding herself behind the racks of clothing, tucking in her knees.

Yoonah listened in on what was going on outside. The bedroom door being knocked down. Shouting filling her ears. Until her blood ran cold from that same unwanted sound. One... two.

Two shots in total.

Her ears ringing from the noise.

"Princess... where are you?" An unfamiliar voice to Yoonah spoke up, but the nickname sparked a memory.

Christopher always called me... this is his doing! SoN oF A BitCh!

A bubble of anger grew inside as she stood up, walking over to the door as the sound of a mans footsteps drew near. Yoonah, drawing out the knife, holding it out in front of her.

The door opened and she pounced.

Mercilessly stabbing him in the chest. Falling to the floor with him under her, wide eyed.

She sat on him as he gasped for air.

Her green eyes vibrantly glowing as she glared at him.

He closed his eyes, his grip on her arms loosening before walling to his sides.

She sighed, getting off of him.

The sound of clapping bringing her attention else where.

"Wow princess, I didn't think you had it in you."

Yoonah growled, lifting her gaze up from the dead man lying on her bedroom floor. The knife still in her hand.

She inched forward, only to freeze as he pointed to the other side of the room.

She looked, her throat going dry as she stared. Both Jungkook and Seokjin were unconscious. A bullet wound in Jungkook's leg and one in Seokjin's upper arm.

Yoonah refused to show her tears, looking back at the man she hates. The man who tried to kill her. The man who used her for his enjoyment. Christopher.

"What do you want." She issued out a growl.

"You already know the answer." He smirked. "Now, drop the knife. Or else." He added, pointing his weapon at Jungkook's head.

Yoonah glared, dropping the knife instantly.

"Come here." He ordered and she hesitated before listening. Him lowering his weapon. Only for another man to enter the room, placing his gun at the back of her head, pushing her out of the room.

"Want to know how I did it? How I found you?" He asked. But she didn't answer. Him groaning but he spoke anyway.

"I sent out a spy the day you where being followed by those people. Of course, my spy was mainly there for your idiotic brother, but I just had to see you again. I had to know why your brother was watching you." He cleared his throat.

The male with the gun forced her down the stairs, moving towards the front door that was left wide open.

"The ones following me weren't your people?" She asked in a low voice.

"Of course not. But I don't blame them for trying to kidnap you. You have quite the attitude and along with the rarest eyes the world has ever seen." He said, and then pushed her into a van.

Well shit.

════════

Word count: 628