²¹│𝘈𝘯 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵

Yoonah looked over at the maid.

"What is this event more?" She asked. The maid looked up, craning her neck since Yoonah is quiet taller than her.

"It's for the rich to show off their unique and rare hybrids." She said, barely above a whisper.

The maid zipped up the dress. Clipping a black collar around Yoonah's neck before helping her with the shoes.

The bedroom door than creaked open and in walked Chris who wore a simple black suit with his shoes shined

Yoonah glared at him as he held the door open, waiting for her to walk out with him.

He rolled his eyes after noticing her glare. Grabbing her by the arm and dragging her out, closing the door behind them.

"So, you're going to show me off to a bunch of stupid rich people who also have hybrid?" She asked, hearing him sigh.

"Yes." Was all he said as they continued to walk in utter silence.

Moving past the hall where Yoonah found Mason. A frown forming upon her face at memory of earlier came crawling back to her mind.

"Stop frowning." Chris hissed.

The pair walked out of the building, a blind fold being placed on Yoonah's face before she was roughly pushed into a vehicle. Her growling from the harshness, but none of them seemed to care. The vehicle roaring to life as they left the premises.

|40 MINUTES LATER|

The blind fold was taken off as Christopher grabbed her by her upper arm once again. Dragging her out of the car with men dressed in black surrounding them.

The strong smell of cologne suffocating her as she coughed, the men looking at her weirdly, but she only glared at them in return.

Her heels clicking against the marble stairs leading up to the large building, before stepping on to a red carpet.

Christopher pulling her closer to him, their shoulders brushing as his arm snaked around her waist. Her stomach curling from the contact. Pushing down her anger as they all walked through the front entrance.

Gold outlined the ceiling and flooring, wrapping around the pillars that stood in the entrance of every hall. The red carpet stopping at the entrance of the ball room with a grand stair case at the end of the room. Seeing tons of people in the area. Hybrids of all ages, nationalities, genders, and races mixed together in the crowed.

Yoonah's black ears flattened back due to nervousness. An uneasy feeling washing over her.

"Come on." Christopher tugged on her waist, leading her in the direction of a male. Him wearing an all white suit, his hair gelled back, and sunglasses covering his eyes in which she found strange. A male hybrid stood beside him, looking down as he fiddled with his fingers.