³│𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘵...

She cleared her throat. Gaining everyone's attention after standing there a for few more seconds.

The two boys on the floor paused their game as the man sitting on the sofa, in the far corner gently placed his book down on the side table before standing up along with her brother.

A wide smile adorned Taehyung's lips. Engulfing his precious little sister in a hug before dragging her into another room. The male following silently behind the pair.

They all then took at seat at the dinning room table.

"Yoonah, this is my friend, Kim Namjoon." Taehyung said, gesturing towards the gentlemen in front of her.

Namjoon stuck out his hand for a handshake and she gladly took it.

"I'm sure you're wondering why you're here." Namjoon began, clasping his hands together. Placing them down in front of him, giving off the vibe of a leader.

"You're being targeted." Taehyung said, jumping straight into it. Crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned against the seat.

"By who?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"We don't know his name at the moment, but he's been after hybrids for years. Right now, he's been specifically looking for large cat hybrids." Namjoon answered.

Yoonah had someone in mind, but didn't say anything about it. "Quick question. I know someone was following when I was confronted by some man and his short girlfriend or whoever they were. Which one of you was it? I know it wasn't Jimin or Yoongi, the figure was taller than both of them."

"Oh, that would be me. And my, you have a good sense of your surroundings to have noticed me. I've been sneaking around like that for years, and yet..." He mumbled the last part, Yoonah pretending as if she didn't hear.

"The fact that who ever this guy is, is targeting not just you, but all of us as well is quiet concerning since we rarely show our faces." A male spoke up from the right side of the room. Yoonah turned her head to see one of the boys who was playing video games, leaning against the door frame.

"Jungkook, glad you could join us." Namjoon said, patting the seat beside him. The guy named Jungkook sitting down beside him. Leaning back in his chair and copying the same position Taehyung's in.

"So, I'm guessing that this mysterious man has already tried kidnapping all of you? Obviously, he wasn't successful." Yoonah stated, and the three of them nodded.

"He almost succeeded with Hoseok and Seokjin, but thankfully, we stopped it in time." Taehyung said.

"I think that's enough for today. It's late." Said Namjoon. "Jungkook, kindly show Yoonah to her room." He added.

Jungkook nodded without saying a word as he stood up. Pushing in his chair and leading said girl out of the room, up the stairs and then turning down the same hallway Jimin disappeared down.

Soon stopping in front of a white, wooden door. He opened it for her before stepping back and turning to face her with a blank expression. Obviously not impressed with having a girl in the house.

"My room is right there." He pointed towards the bedroom door in front of hers. "You have your own bathroom along with a walk in closet. On your left, is Taehyung's room. On your right, is Jimin's room. Everyone else is down the other hallway." Was all he said before walking away. Watching him turn the corner and head back downstairs.

Nice chat...

════════

Word count: 586