I smacked her ass gripping it. "Shayla I run shit" "boy you sound like my daddy" "Oh so I'm not daddy" "nope" "I bet you I can make you call me daddy" then she turned back around walking in between my legs putting her arms on my shoulders.

"I bet you I can make you stay at home" "how" she started kissing me and rubbing on my dick through my pants, I picked her up and put her on the counter kissing her on her neck down to her breast then Pj walked in.

"Ew y'all need to get down we be eating right there" Shayla pushed me back and jumped down fixing her clothes wiping her lips. "Um Pj you going with Kasen" "I thought I was grounded" "imma give you another chance" his face lit up and he ran and hugged her "so can I get my phone back" "Yea it's in my room top dresser" "thanks ma" he said and kissed her.

I looked at her and said "I thought you could make me stay at home" "I can but my boy was excited so imma let you take him with you, but I'll be waiting on you to finish when you come back" "Shit I'm coming back ASAP" I said and ran upstairs to get dressed.

Me and Pj went by the trap first. "Wassup Boss see you got ya boy with ya today you teaching him the game Ghost" I laughed at Shooter "Nah nigga my lil nigga gone be above the game" I said to him "I just brung him cause Shay put him on punishment and my nigga really ain't do anything"

I dapped Pj up then shooter gone say "when Shay find out y'all both gone be in trouble" "that's why she not gone find out, Pj go up to my office let me check the business off and then we can go home.

After I made sure Pj got up to my office Shooter called me in his computer room, "aye nigga why did Vanni phone ping by your crib last night" "Huh nigga" "You know you told me to keep a watch out onto crib cause if what Vanni told you about someone watching y'all, well last night the sensors went off and Vanni phone pinged off by the crib"

I was mad asf at what Shooter just told me. "Aye find that nigga he gotta die tonight" "Sayless boss" I got up walked in my office told Pj let's go and went straight to Shawn house to let him know.

Shayla POV
Ms.Riley, Sky and I decided to go get our nails and stuff done. We was having a girls day. I should've invited Brenda but oh well. We was all in the nail shop soaking our feet in the water when Ms.Riley gone say to me "Shayla you sholl getting wide, you sure you not pregnant" "I'm sure" she want me to be pregnant so bad.

I took out my phone and scrolled Instagram to see my Bestfriend done posted a picture

Vaca 👑 I miss home thoughLiked by ShaylaWayla,DaveDave,Krissy300 and 15738 others ShaylaWayla Bestfriend I miss you ❤️😍Lamayaaaaaa @ShaylaWayla I miss you too I'll be home soon pooh

Liked by ShaylaWayla,DaveDave,Krissy300 and 15738 others
ShaylaWayla Bestfriend I miss you ❤️😍
Lamayaaaaaa @ShaylaWayla I miss you too I'll be home soon pooh

My bitch was really living her best life. I can't wait until school start we'll be back rocking seems like we graduated and went out separate ways. I got a message from Pj

BabyBoy💙:We at Grandad's now ma, wyd?

Me:Your sister, granny and I are at the nail salon, y'all good?

BabyBoy💙:Yea pops mad about some though

Me:He always mad pookie, I'll see y'all later

BabyBoy💙:Stop calling me Pookie😒

I laughed at what he said and locked my phone. Kasen just need some thats all and he'll be out his feelings. Let me call him and let Sky talk to him he'll cheer up.

"Hey daddy, I love you" "Hey babygirl, I love you too" "Daddy where you at, granny and mommy boring" when she said that I grabbed the phone "I really dislike your daughter" "aye she said what she said leave my baby alone"

"Bae you good" "I'm good mamas, why you ask" "Just asking, I'll see you later" We kisses through the phone and hung up. "I never seen my son so in love before" "Ms.Riley said" I smiled and started back scrolling on my phone.

Comment and Vote 😍😘❤️