Thirty

Boogie Down

•••

"Fuck!", Sky says once he and George finish. As the boys go to the shower to clean themselves, Sky has a question for his lover.

"So how is Angel holding up?", he asks while he washes George's back. Then the other boy turns around and plays with Sky's wet hair.

"It's been a tough week, she and Andre are fighting back and forth about her not being wiling to commit to him and him not being able to see her as an equal.", George responds as they start making out.

Sky grabs a towel for both of them and with it, he brings George closer to him. They get out of the bathroom and George starts getting dressed. Sky gives him his socks and then George puts his shoes on...

"I don't know why more people don't try this friends with benefits lifestyle. I believe it's working just fine.", George kisses Sky and grabs his backpack.

"Coffee?", Sky asks and the young man turns him down only because he has to be at the art lab in an hour. They say their goodbyes and each returns to their lives.

•••

Meanwhile, Scotty helps Dante pack his final clothes. He is really emotional since it's the first time that he is not following his best friend to one of his concerts.

"Man I'm a terrible friend, I should have said yes when you asked me.", Scotty says and Dante punches him on his shoulder.

"Scotty, it's the first time that you finally have started to build something for yourself with Elektra. Besides I will be back in a few months. Do me a favor and don't let her slip away.", Dante gives a piece of advice to his best pal.

Scotty hugs him and almost cries, but Dante is not really a hugger and pulls him away, telling him to man up for Elektra's sake.

"Now let's call a taxi, I don't want to go to the airport with a limo.", Dante says and he heads out of the penthouse. He turns around and gives it one last look. There he sees Crystal giving him a caring look or an apology. Only these two know what it truly is. He nods back and locks the door one last time.

•••

Sometime later, George leaves from the art lab and finds Dante in front of him. He sees the taxi behind him and understands that he came to say goodbye.

"I expect that you have bought me a goodbye gift?", George teases him.

"How about a toaster?", Dante responds.

"That or cash, that could have actually be proven very useful.", George stands in front of him and expects cash.

The two boys hug and share a smile. Dante takes something out of his pocket and gives it to his friend. George looks at it and he laughs.