Eighteen

Secret Birthday

•••

"You slept with Harry? Damn George, that's bad.", Angel quickly lectures her friend for his newest adventure.

"It's not like I planned it, besides, it's been one week since that happened and I have been avoiding both of them for this excact reason."

"Doesn't make it any less fucked up."

"I'm sorry am I being judged by you? You found out that Andre came back from Michigan and ran to his party while you were on a date with poor blonde Scotty."

Angel stops arguing as she starts drinking her cold strawberry chocolate and enjoys the New York sun with Elektra and George at the rooftop of her friend's new apartment.

Elektra asks George to go bring her the sunscreen that she forgot at the apartment. Once George is gone, she turns to Angel.

"You ordered the cake?"

"Of course, vanilla - caramel, his favorite. However I can't find a good gift."

"You will I'm sure, so tomorrow at 8 a.m"

"Okay sis."

Then they stop talking once George returns and hands Elektra the sunscreen.

Elektra notices that he is skeptical and asks him what's going on.

"Nothing, I just wonder what Dante and Harry are doing.", he responds and looks at the sky, lost in his thoughts.

•••

Central Park.
In the meantime.

Scotty and Dante are enjoying a calm walk outside, one of the few times that Dante is not being followed by a group of fans.

Scotty reveals to Dante that Angel is going to surprise George at his birthday and Dante finds it as a great idea to see him again.

"You know what? Maybe I should come."

"I hadn't realized that you and George are this close."

Then Dante instantly remembers that Scotty knows nothing and tries to cover his actions.

"Well yeah, but we lived under the same roof for a few weeks, we really bonded."

"That's part of being roomies man."

Dante throws a fake smile for his best friend and they go for shopping, hoping he will find something great for George.

•••