Fourteen

Oh Brother Who Are You

•••

The next morning.

Dante wakes up and is disappointed to find that Crystal is still there, sleeping.

He gets out of the bed and goes to take a bath. He takes off his clothes and lays inside the bubble bath he made to relax.

A few minutes later George wakes up too. Before he heads to the bathroom, he walks by Harry's room to make sure he hasn't left yet for that meeting. Once he makes sure that he didn't miss him, he walks inside the bathroom.

"Oh my God! It's only 9:00 a.m, why am I seeing this so early?", George yells inside the bathroom, once he sees a naked Dante in front of him.

Dante laughs and doesn't waste any time on teasing George...

"You know, it's not like you're seeing it for the first time."

George is annoyed at first by that comment, however after he thinks about it for a second, he turns around, locks the door and takes his clothes off.

Meanwhile Crystal has also woke up and asks the maid if she has seen Dante around. After she finds out that he is taking a bath, she decides to wait for him and ask him if he would like to go for breakfast with her.

Moments later, a wet George heads out of the bathroom first, he is walking as quietly as he can to avoid being noticed by someone. Unfortunately for him, two steps later he falls into Harry...

"Hey my shirt. Great now it's all wet.", Harry says a little annoyed by the fact that he has to go back and change.

"You should have seen me. I'm not that short you know."

"Are you always that sarcastic?"

"Only with people who don't agree with my ideology."

"How do you even know with what I agree? We have never had a real conversation."

Suddenly George realizes that Harry is right and just goes to change into dry clothes.

Too bad for George that Crystal is sitting on the couch waiting for Dante when she finds him all wet and figures out what us happening behind her back.

She gets up and grabs George...

"So you two are fucking each other now?"