Eight

The Filming

•••

Dante's Penthouse.
Midnight.

Dante steps to the left and Scotty along with Angel walk inside. Dante is still asking them why are they here, however he realizes that Scotty is not there for himself. Angel is very anxious about something and immediately looks Dante into his eyes.

She grabs him from his shirt and looks into his eyes, "George needs your help now more than ever. You're the only one who I can turn to.", she says to him.

Dante is starting to worry about George and he goes back to his room to change and leave with them. As he is getting dressed the worst kind of things come by his mind. Is he hurt or is he kidnapped. Why is Angel so worried about her friend.

Then Dante walks out. He locks the door and they head to the taxi that is waiting for them. Then the driver asks where are they heading.

"Go to Brooklyn's police station near the bridge.", Angel says to the driver.
Dante looks at her and comes to the realization that George is being held and they need his money to pay the bill and take him out.

Dante then turns to Angel, "He will hate me even more if I do that.", he says to Angel.

"At least he will be alive to do that.", Angel responds to him with a worried look.

•••

Brooklyn Police Station.
30 minutes later.

George is sitting behind the bars, he is, obviously not alone. A thief is sitting near him, a prostitute looks outside of the bars and a drunk dude is sleeping at his left.

He looks around and sighs. It's like hell for him to be there for doing what he thought was right.

Then, the police officer opens the bars and takes him out. He whispers as he returns him back to the real world...

"Your lucky punk. Had it been my choice. You would have rotten in there." after that George is outside the building and free to go. However he is curious on what happened, until he notices Angel, Scotty and of course Dante on the left of the building smoking and waiting for him.

"I knew something was off, then I saw you guys and I was certain.", he says as he is reaching them.

Angel slaps him and then hugs him.
"Stop fighting other people battles or you are going to end up dead!",she says to him while she is trying to hold back her tears.

George lowers his head and doesn't respond. However, since it's really late or very early and the sunrise has began, Angel and George start walking away and returning to their house.
Angel feels guilty for not saying anything to the boys despite their help and turns around. She quickly runs towards Scotty and Dante.