Twenty two

This Is How We Do It

•••

"So, when you said that you got a job as a barman, explain to me, why you failed to mention that it's the ballroom.", George asks Harry when they arrive at his workplace.

Harry tries to think of a good explanation but nothing comes to his mind.

"I guess, I knew you wouldn't like it."

"Why?"

"You know, because maybe you could have been j-"

"Jealous? Oh I'm not a jealous person, I don't have to be. I'm devious, thin and great in bed, I don't get to be jealous. Maybe a little demanding."

"That was...hot."

"No sex for you, you got yourself a detention. I will come with the girls for a few drinks. See ya.", George says and departs.

Harry bites his lips as his boyfriend walks away, then he continues to clean the place before it opens.

•••

Meanwhile, Scotty is leaving his apartment when he bumps into Angel.

"Hey, we're you coming to me?"

"Actually yeah, I haven't heard from you in days and I got a little worried."

"I was kind of lost lately, I'm sorry."

"Hey it's totally understandable, I'm sorry that I knew about Dante and I kept it a secret."

"No, it was the right thing to do. Dante had to be the one to tell me. It was his right."

Angel kisses Scotty and he kisses her back. They start making out in the middle of the hall until Angel gives him an address.

"Harry's first day at work is tonight. How about you come by and maybe we could have a drink?"

"Angel are you asking me out?"

"Maybe I am."

"Fine, I will come by. See how Harry is doing. Should I tell Dante?"

"He has already shared a few places with Harry, so it's your choice, they are not going to fight, I know that."

"Cool. See you there."

"I'm counting on it."

•••

2 hours later.
18:58 p.m