Twenty one

Truths and Rights

•••

Dante punches his brother. He is furious and can't handle the betrayal he feels inside.

"Fight me! Why won't you defend yourself dammit!"

Harry is just standing still, knowing that he deserves all of that. He feels that he has betrayed his brother indeed.

"Dante, punch me, try to kill me, it won't change a thing. I will still be your brother."

Dante punches him again. He laughs with Harry's words. He just wants to hurt him.

"My brother? Take your things and get out of my penthouse. Now!"

Harry heads to his room to pack his stuff. Dante puts a shirt on and storks outside.

He needs some answers. He has to know why they lied to him. He has to go to the only person who will give him answers.

•••

George returns from the ice-cream and drinks some water to fresh up. Then someone starts knocking the door.

He opens it and Dante storms inside, mad and hurt. Unlike the way he treated Harry, his expressions are pure around George. He can't be mad at him, he can't believe that he is mad at him.

"Dante, are you crying?"

"No, it's fine. Something got inside my eye."

"Dante. I'm sorry, about everything."

Dante gives him a nod and looks down. George steps closer to him and gives him a hug. Dante closes his eyes and feels like he is home.

"I will answer to everything. Just make the question. You didn't deserve this."

"Giving all the blame to the two of you, wouldn't be right. All the secrets I have kept from the world, it didn't help in our situation."

Dante and George smile at each other. It's different with George, he is not his brother, he can't be that mad.

"It will take time to forgive Harry. I just hope he will understand."

"He will, trust me. Why don't we go for a walk?"

"To catch up?"

"Yeah."

Dante smiles, unfortunately their plans are cut short when Elektra storms mad inside their apartment.