One

May 16th 1975

•••

Alfie's dinner.
13:15 a.m

"Angel, you just don't get it. It's not just a demonstration about the climate change. It's about what is right and what is wrong.", George says while he tries to bring his best friend with him at a demonstration.
Angel however is not having it, over the past four years, George has gone insane with demonstrations and Angel always finds him the hospital.

"Or we could go to the concert that I want today."

"But you know I don't have a clue about music."

"I don't have a clue about climate change and all these things that I have come with you. But that's what best friends do."

"Take Stuart or Rita with you. I'm going to the demonstration."

"George wait. I have to take the bus anyways."

Angel pays for their dinner and they exit the diner. George is moving really fast. Angel does her best to catch up even though her shoes are killing her.
They arrive at the bus station and before her friend continues towards city center, she wishes him luck and gets on the bus.

•••

Meanwhile, Dante is enjoying the heat by going for a walk with his dog, Elvis. He closes his eyes and breaths that New York air he so much loves and needs. In 3 days he will leave for his next concert at Philadelphia and he is glad to be back home even for a few days.

As he turns left and arrives at Central Park, he notices 10 girls that he saw minutes earlier outside his Penthouse. While he wears his glasses, he turns around and he quickly understands that it's his fans.

He starts walking as fast as he can, he turns right and falls into a young man. They both fall down and Dante gets up first.
He gives to the young man his hand and says...

"I'm really sorry. I was running away from-"

"Yeah, whatever, I didn't ask you. Now if could step aside, I have a demonstration that is not waiting for me."

The young man grabs him and pulls him to the left, the he starts running towards the demonstration.
Dante looks at him for a second to figure out what happened and then he sees his fans taking pictures.
He puts his glasses on and keeps moving.

•••

George arrives late at the demonstration and he finds Rita there. A skinny girl with ponytails
and a light skin. She is waiting for
him at the center of the road which
they have closed to walk there. As he walks towards her, Rita looks at him and places her hands on her waist.