Thirteen

Let's Groove

•••

Dante's Penthouse.
Seconds later.

Dante walks closer to his brother even though he hesitates at first. Eventually he takes a seat next to him.

His brother gives him a cigarette. Dante accepts it and lights it. After he smokes it and his brother finishes the drink without trading a single word, Dante turns to him...

"Why are you here?"

His brother laughs for a second. Then he says...

"Maybe I missed my little brother. You have been gone for so long. Mom says hi."

Dante feels uncomfortable that he hears about his mother. He has tried so hard to stay away from his family ever since he became someone.

"Look Harry, you can't just come all the way from Wisconsin to bond? You can't expect me to buy this bullshit."

Harry sighs. He gets up and goes to the mini bar, then he takes a bottle of Vodka and opens it. He drinks once or twice.

Dante gets up and takes the bottle from his hands. After that he asks his brother one last time...

"Why you are here? You need money? I will give you just leave."

"Money? When have I asked you for money?"

Dante suddenly feels ashamed for even thinking something like that for his brother. He looks away because of the shame.

Harry then hugs his brother and reveals the reason for his sudden appearance...

"I missed you. Plus I have a business meeting about the farm. I figured I could come by and check in my little bro."

"Little? I'm twenty five. I have grown up you know."

"Yeah but I'm twenty seven. I will always be the big bro."

The brothers laugh and then Dante takes the bottle and gives his brother a glass of vodka for the welcome.

•••

Meanwhile back at Brooklyn, George waits to hear the complete truth about Steven's murder from Elliott.

"I'm still waiting.", George reminds his ex.