"It's Elektra. We haven't proceed yet to that area but I like her and if she wants to wait I'm okay with that."

"I'm so happy for you man, you know that she is a trans-", Scotty stops Dante before he concludes.

"Honestly I don't even care. What's the point when she felt like a woman from the start?"

"Wow, that's what I call progress.", Dante thumbs up his friend for his new beliefs and they keep walking towards Dante's penthouse. Outside the building however, Harry is waiting for him.

"Brother, hey...what are you doing here?", Dante is really curious about this unexpected visit.

"Come on, join me. I thought about a weekend getaway for us. Are you in?"

"Weekend getaway? But it's Monday.", Dante points out and Harry is annoyed that his brother doesn't answer to his proposal. He takes the situation into his own hands and orders Dante to go up and pack his bag since they are leaving for a road trip.

Dante decides not to break his brother heart and nods, heading upstairs to get what he needs. Then Scotty turns to Harry and asks him about his coughing.

"Everything is fine Scotty, thanks. Can you inform George about the trip? Tell him I will be back before he knows it."

Scotty agrees and goes to meet Elektra, since they have a date, not being able to hide his excitement in the five words he exchanges with anyone he meets on his way to her.

•••

The two brothers are leaving New York city with Harry's motorcycle and two backpacks. Dante is curious on where his brother plans to take him, so he doesn't hesitate to ask.

"Where to, big bro?"

Harry looks at the road and smiles before he answers, "It's a surprise, I think that you will like it."

Dante sighs and agrees not to make any other question until they finally arrive.

Time passes, more precisely, one hour and forty minutes until they arrive in their destination. The moment Dante realizes where they are, he laughs for a second before they step off the bike. He looks at Harry and Harry looks at him before the younger brother says...

"Whatever happens in New Haven, stays in New Haven. Man I can't believe you still remember this place."

"Relax Dante, I'm twenty seven, not sixty. Plus, how could I forget the town you had your first concert?", he asks Dante, not waiting for an answer but a nod.

"Let's go have a drink, shall we, big bro?", Dante says and they go to a bar from the past.

They walk inside a small bar, hidden among greater venues. The man behind the bar, who is also the owner, is delighted to see again the two brothers visiting. He walks towards them and they all exchange a handshake.

"My men! I thought you would never come back again since our little Dante over here is a big rockstar.", the owner says to them.

"Nice to see you too Roy and just for the record I sing folk rock.", Dante tries to correct his friend.

Harry takes a seat at the bar and both of the brother start with a beer before the night. Tequilas and more beer follows as the sun goes down. Dante is singing at the karaoke and dedicates every song to his dog who is missing for months.

Then a Bob Dylan song starts playing in the back and drunk Dante lights a cigarette to honor his rival. While the young brother is having fun, Roy notices that Harry is a little too quiet.