"I know things tend to get hot in the kitchen

"I know things tend to get hot in the kitchen. But usually that's in reference to food." I giggle in a mixture of embarrassment and humor at the silly joke. I look up into Joon's eyes, determining what he is feeling at that moment. He was one of the ones that claimed he wasn't sure how he would respond to seeing me kiss one of the others. I'm pleased that I don't see a shred of jealousy evident in his eyes. I know that doesn't mean he isn't feeling it, but at the very least he is doing his best to keep the green-eyed monster at bay.

Yoongi steps away to continue working on breakfast. I frown for a moment and he smiles in response, letting me know that he is as equally as disappointed as I am. Then I turn to Joon as he pulls up to me and drags me off of the counter. "So, originally I was trying to get the managers to agree to a similar question and answer session like we did in New Jersey. Only this time bringing you out on stage. They weren't in agreement though. But, they did arrange a few things for us to do together, privately. That doesn't start until tomorrow however." He indicates the house. "Today we lay low here. The stylists are already heading back, later on tonight. This should make the public think that we are leaving ourselves, only on a private plane instead of commercial travel."

I somehow doubt that will work but I don't vocalize my concern. He nods though, obviously reading it from the expression on my face. "At the very least it will buy us some time."

I nod

I nod. Then I turn back to Yoongi to help him prepare breakfast. Looks like he was focusing on a fruit spread due to the heat. Which is definitely smart, but I decide to go a step further and make a breakfast salad with poached eggs and bacon crumbles to go with it. Like clockwork when it comes to cooking Jin wanders in to investigate what I am working on and insists on helping with the veggie preparation. I let him take over so I can start the water for the poached eggs. I decide to cook the bacon in the oven so I won't have to watch it as closely as I would have to if I were cooking it in a skillet. Plus, I can cook more at a time this way. Then I also realize that a bread component would be a smart addition so I also toast some english muffins.

  Then I also realize that a bread component would be a smart addition so I also toast some english muffins