CHAPTER 7

Rose's POV

Rose's POV

"What are you doing?" Jason grabbed my arm before I went with Marcus to get my stuff, "Why do you always have to do this."

"I know what I am doing." I said, "I want him to pay for what he did to me."

Jason's face changed right away, his jaw was clenched and his eyes turned to look at Daniel.

He was preparing his bandages and someone lent him clothes to fight.

Today didn't turn out as planned.

"Ready?" Damon said, walking towards me, "Everyone has gathered around and are ready to see you fight again."

"Again?" Jason looked at me with a confused and mad look.

Fuck.

"I need to go. After the fight I will explain everything." I said and walked towards Marcus who had my bag with gym clothes, shoes, and my bandages.

Thank god I have a sports bra in there.

"Be careful." Marcus said. Emily was looking at Daniel scared, which made me even angrier. Knowing someone is making her feel like this again, he is going to regret it.

I changed into my clothes and got ready but before I left someone grabbed my hand, "He has a knife." Emily whispered. She was looking at Daniel, he took a small pocket knife and hid it in his shoe.

Fucking cheater.

"I am going to win anyway." I smiled at her.

I looked towards Marcus and told him to stay with Emily. I know he will not leave her.

Amanda is with Logan next to Jason and Damon. Lorenzo is with Sara and the boys are together with the rest.

I saw Cole and Ace talking to some people and started taking out money.

They are betting.

I hope they are betting for me.

I rolled my eyes and got my bandages ready. Jason walked towards me before I went towards the small arena where I was going to fight.

"Take it easy and if you need any help-

"I won't." I cut him off, "I am going to be fine."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please gather around and get ready for our first fight of the night!" The man was standing in the middle of the arena yelling at everyone.

"Start making your bets!" Everyone was cheering like crazy.

"Let's get started! As people may know, King is back and ready for another fight!" People were shouting my name and cheering up for me, I looked towards the boys and Lorenzo looked at me and moved his look to Daniels legs.