CHAPTER 5

Rose's POV

Today was the first time that I woke up late.

I open my eyes adjusting them to the morning light. I looked to my side remembering that Jason was not there.

I sit up and take a deep breath making my whole body relax.

Finally I slept well.

I looked to my side and it's 12:00 pm.

No nightmare after I fell back to sleep with Jason.

No worries.

Nothing.

I slept peacefully for the first time in a while.

I smiled to myself remembering his arms around my small body.

I missed him a lot.

I stood up and did my normal morning routine and after that I grabbed an oversized shirt from Connor.

I grabbed pajama shorts and some socks.

I head downstairs with the smell of pancakes.

I saw Jason and Mike cooking breakfast.

Jason is making eggs and bacon meanwhile Mike is preparing a lot of pancakes.

Since everyone stayed here last night, we all decided that we should spend more time together for a little while.

Only for a few weeks.

We need to clear our minds from last year and start all over again and forget about everything.

Amanda and Sara were sitting on the couch with Lorenzo and Stephen. Sara was asleep in Lorenzo's arms and Amanda was watching a movie with the rest.

Dylan and Andre were on the other couch and I can guess that Cole and Ace are still upstairs sleeping.

"Good morning, Good evening, merry Christmas, happy new year, how are you all doing this amazing morning?" Cole came downstairs sitting in front of the pancakes ready to dig in.

"Where is Ace?" I asked.

"I am here." Ace looked tired as hell.

He has dark circles under his eyes and his hair was a mess. We all chuckled looking at him.

"Can I start eating?" He asked sitting next to Cole.

"Sure, I am done." Literally when Mike put the pancake plate everyone ran towards the table and started serving themselves.

"How did you make all these pancakes?" I asked.

"I woke up really early today." He sighted ready to sit down and enjoy his breakfast.

I looked behind him and Jason was finishing some bacon and I decided to help him.

I grabbed a plate and started placing the bacon that was ready and some of the scrambled eggs.

I put the food on the table and everyone started serving each other.

I sat down and paused looking at everyone.

Connor immediately came to my mind.

Just missing his presence, it's hard acting all normal.

"What if we go to Damon's Club tonight?" Ace said.

"Who is Damon?" Amanda asked.

"East side leader, he is the owner of the club." I said, grabbing a pancake and adding some strawberries and maple syrup.