CHAPTER 29

His light blue eyes kept staring at me from a distance. I could feel myself getting nervous every time I look at him.

I am watching how two men fight with each other. The entire group of people keep cheering and screaming at them but my mind keeps thinking about Bellamy.

I never realized Octavia was his sister. Ace never told me about that.

I can't stay like this, feeling comfortable with him staring at me. As my heart raced I had the courage to walk towards him and see what is his problem or if I could help him with something.

As I walked towards him I could see Carlos look at me from behind but I just smiled telling him I am okay and that he doesn't have to worry about it.

Bellamy keeps staring at me not keeping his eyes off from mine. I stood next to him giving him the chance to say something but I knew I have to talk first.

"I didn't know about her." I said looking at him dead in the eye. I could feel myself feeling nervous. His presence intimidates me a lot.

"I don't believe you. You are just like your father." His words made me feel angry.

"You don't even know me." I spoke back. I could see his body grow taller, his chest moves up and down fast and his jaw keeps clenching as if he was trying to keep his temper under control.

"I don't have too and I don't want to either." He says in a venomous deep voice which sends chills down my spine.

"You should before you start talking shit about me. You don't even know the truth don't you?" After I finish my sentence his face turns into a questioning look but I could tell he tried to hide it with his neutral stare.

He didn't say anything at all. I walk towards Carlos and Chris not letting him speak anymore.

"What the fuck just happened?" Chris said in his beautiful accent.

"I wanted to see what was his problem but it didn't turn out as planned." I sighed looking at him again making my eyes lock with his right away.

"Why do you want to talk to him? Just ignore it." Carlos says.

"I want to explain everything to him." I said tired of every situation that is happening.

I just imagined myself at home with everyone. I want to be in Jason's arms in front of the fireplace just enjoying each other's presence.

But everything is just fucked up.

My brother doesn't remember me and I just feel myself drowning in my own thoughts.

I want this to be over sooner or later.

"Guys I am going outside to look around. Do you want to come?" I ask. I know that taking some alone time outside can calm me down.

"It's okay, we want to train a little. Maybe later we can go and have dinner." Chris says.

"Sounds great! See you guys later." I walk towards the door and before I walk outside I turn to look at Bellamy once again but he is nowhere to be seen.

-

As I walk outside I take a look at the enormous garden which is next to the forest. Everything is green and the sky is grey from the weather.

I take a deep breath enjoying the cold breeze on my face. I love how my cheeks and nose turn red from the cold weather and how my skin becomes smoother and prettier.

I like when my hands turn cold and how the beautiful smell from the forest makes me relax.

I take a good look around trying to think where this place is located. I couldn't see any buildings or hear anything, just the air moving the trees.