CHAPTER 8

Rose's POV

I am freaking out, not gonna lie.

I have never had a panic attack if it wasn't in my sleep. And now getting them out of nowhere freaks me out.

I know why I got it. And I am really sorry for Jason.

I didn't mean to scare him because of that, or make him think he did something wrong.

Fuck.

I screwed up.

We went downstairs and everyone was already at the door waiting for us.

"Guys ready to continue the party?" Cole said. He was drunk. His arms were around Sara and Lorenzo.

I saw Marcus looking at me with a questioning look. He was next to Emily holding hands and Logan was with Amanda. His arm was around her and you could see how close they were.

I looked at Jason and his eyes were straight towards Emily and Marcus' hands. He was about to walk towards them but I grabbed his arm before he said something to them.

"Don't." I said softly. He looked at me and took a deep breath, Jason is capable of pushing away or saying shit to him.

Emily looks so happy around him. "I know him. He won't do anything to her."

I know Marcus could never harm her or even disrespect her in any way. And he knows that if he does something to her, he is dead.

We headed home and the ride was okay. Jason and I were sitting next to each other and he took my hand caressing it slowly.

Cole was blasting music and everyone was singing along.

All of us sang and I enjoyed this moment with everyone. Finally in a long time I felt relieved and happy.

I can't wait to get home and take shots.

-

As we entered Cole ran straight towards the bottles of vodka and tequila but his drunk ass almost fell.

Thankfully he didn't.

"Let's play beer pong!" He said. He puts the bottles of vodka to the side and opens the backyard door where the pool is. He literally took his pants off and his shirt and jumped in the pool in his underwear.

Everyone was laughing at him and the boys ran outside and got undressed.

I guess everyone is doing it.

I ran outside and yelled at Amanda, Sara, and Emily.

Before Emily could head out Jason grabbed her hand.

"You are not jumping in the pool in your underwear." He said. Emily looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"It's the same thing if I wear a bikini." She pulled her arm off Jason's grip and ran outside.

We all shrieked excitingly and got undressed. I was wearing my red lace bra and panties. I was not wearing a thong thank god.

We all jumped in the pool and thank god it was hot. Lorenzo told me about a week ago to make the pool like a jacuzzi so we could all go out and swim.

It was cold outside, but with all the adrenaline no one felt it. Cole started blasting music and we were all having fun.

I saw Ace and Stephen get a table, they had the idea that instead of getting out of the pool we should bring the table inside the pool.

Dumb, but helpful.

They threw the pool and everyone sank it and thankfully the table part was over the water and the things holding it were under water so it is perfect.