CHAPTER 28

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled entering his office pointing my gun at him.

He didn't look surprised at all. He kept looking at his papers until anger took control of my actions and I shot a bullet next to him.

As his body stayed still and as much as I wanted to shoot him right away I can't do it.

I need answers.

"I knew right away you were going to find out." He said calmly as his eyes made contact with mine.

"Even If I told you, he wouldn't remember you." He sighed looking at my gun telling me to put it away.

I move it slowly and I immediately sit in front of him waiting for some answers and some sort of explanation.

I couldn't react in a bad way because I would destroy the trust he already has for me.

"When the battle was happening and I told you he was dead, that's when he woke up. He didn't know where he was or who he was. I knew right away even if you tried to help him it would make your life impossible." My jaw clenched after I heard his words.

"You don't have a fucking right to decide if he stays with you or with me." I said.

"And you are correct. He makes his own choices, that's why he decided to stay with me. He would have been more confused if he went with you." He says.

Even after all that's happening an explanation wouldn't change how I feel. If he doesn't remember anything how the fuck am I suppose to explain that he has his own mob and a sister who thought he was dead.

I know sooner or later I will tell him the truth but it will take time, time to think how he is going to react, even if I don't know how he feels I will know right away that he couldn't possibly believe me.

I would be scared If I was in his position.

"What did you tell him?" I ask.

"I told him he was in an accident and that his family died." He says. It would have been much easier to tell him the fucking truth or at least tell him he has a family, that he has me.

"I am going out." I stood up roughly but before I could leave his words stopped me.

"What are you going to do? Tell him the truth?" He asks.

"If that means that I could bring him back to me then yes. I will tell him the fucking truth."

I am lying.

Right now I am not thinking straight. I have to take my time and think about it.

It would be much easier if the boys were with me.

"Even if you tell him the truth you know he isn't your brother." His words anger me but some part of me knew he was right.

Is it really worth it telling him the truth?

-

"Hey!" I turned around as Carlos and Chris walked towards me.

"Where did you go last night?" Chris asks with his beautiful accent.

"I felt sick so I went back home." I said.

Home? This is a hell hole.

"Oh yes! Connor told us that he bumped into you yesterday." I felt my heart race as my body started to heat up.

I could see they knew how I felt because of my expressions.

"We know about Connor. Elijah told us" They look at me with some kind of pity.