CHAPTER 11

Rose's POV

My hands are sweating and my leg is shaking up and down. My mind is full of thoughts about what I was supposed to say. How am I going to be capable of looking at those girls without crying.

I am in Jason's car and Octavia is sitting in the back seat. Everyone decided to go in their own cars so Tris went with Mike, Cole and Dylan went together, Lorenzo with Sara, Amanda and Ace, and finally Stephen and Emily.

I felt Jason's hand move on top of mine trying to calm me down. His finger caresses my palm and I take a deep breath making my mind blank. Just for once to try and stop overthinking about everything.

"If you don't want to talk I can tell Jones that-"

"I can do it, it's fine." I said and gave him a small smile. I saw Jones mansion from far away. All the girls were staying in Jones big salon where the ball took place. They had medics checking on them and some of the members of Jones and Damon's gang were helping.

We pulled over and Tris opened Octavias door. Octavia got out of the car and moved closer to her waiting for Jason. But before I walked out, Jason grabbed my arm softly. I turned around and he gave me a small, soft and slow kiss. His hand went to my check and moved a hair from my face moving it behind my ear.

"You are going to be great I promise, if in the end you don't want to, just tell me, okay angel?" He said. I nodded softly and a small smile was kept on my face. I miss when he called me angel.

Jason walked out and Octavia ran towards him and grabbed his hand. I don't know why but the image of Jason having a kid makes me happy.

I know he is going to be a great father.

We entered the big ball and my eye caught the girls right away. They all had a bed and each one had a medic checking on them. Obviously in the very front was a stage where Damon and Jones are standing.

We walked towards them and every time a girl looked at me I gave them a small smile. Jason has Octavia in his arms, her small legs are around his waist and her small face is laying on the side of his shoulder.

The boys were behind me and Emily was next to me holding my hand.

"Finally you came. That was a great fight last night." Damon said. I laughed, "I know." I had a small smirk placed in my face.

"So have you found a place for them? Or any relatives?" I asked them.

"We already called most of their families but like four or five girls don't have any relatives or anyone we can contact." Jones said.

"The ones who don't have a place to stay can stay with us. But first we have to inform ourselves about them. We don't know if one of them is working for someone. We can't risk it." I say.

"And who is that?" Damon moved his face towards Octavia. She was almost asleep in Jason's arms.

"That's Octavia, she is thirteen. Jason found her down there with the other girls." I said. Ace already contacted her parents and they say they are coming tomorrow.

"Her parents are coming for her tomorrow so she won't be a problem, and Tris has no relatives, her brother was in the Vipers and got killed. So we decided to keep her with us." Jason said.

Damon and Jones looked towards Mike. Tris is holding his arm closer to her looking towards us shyly.

I looked at the girls and they were already looking at us. I walked in front of the stage and gave them a smile so they know we are not gonna make anything for them.

Ace passes me a microphone which is connected to the speakers that are around the big salon. I took a deep breath making myself relax and I finally got the courage to speak.

"I am Rose King. But you can call me Rose." I said in a firm and confident voice, "I am here today to help every single one of you get back to your families and have a normal life again."

I paused for a second and took a good look at the girls, I could see bruises on some of their faces, some had scared expressions and some didn't.

I felt my throat tightening and immediately closed my eyes making myself calm down.

"I was in your place once too. Cameron took me. He took me for a whole month or I think more. He held me in a cell as well as Emily," I said and pointed at her.

"They made us go through a living hell which I will never forget. I know it's hard and it will be difficult getting to forget everything they did to us. But now they are gone. We took care of them. Cameron is gone. All his men are gone, dead, killed."

"I know you are devastated, I am still too. It's still hard to erase all the memories of that place. To stop imagining men making shit to us. But I do know this. We are going to go through this together. We will make sure that even if you are not here with us, that you will be well protected."

"Don't think you are not worthy. You are. You will always be. All the scars we have, remember that we survived, that we are strong women who went through this and survived. Don't let someone make you feel ashamed of them. You are strong, beautiful and brave. We all are." I said looking at Jason who had a smirk plastered on his face.

"We are going to make sure that you will never go through this again. We will make sure every single mob who is doing the same shit to other women are gone."

"Don't lose hope." I finally said finishing my speech. Some of their faces look happier. They look relieved.

"We already found some of your families and you will now be going home. You are now safe."

-------------------

Sorry for posting really late.

I hope everyone is okay with this Coronavirus.

I am going to try to write as soon as possible and I am sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Thank you for 5k!!!!

I hope you are enjoying the story so far.