CHAPTER 40

Rose's POV

Connor and I stayed in my room. We both sat on my bed thinking about what we were supposed to do. Everything has turned weirdly but I know we won't get any ideas if Jason isn't here.

"Can you wait here? I am gonna get Jason." I said standing up. Connor nodded and gave me a small smile.

I walked out of my room nervously thinking about the plan.

Before I could go downstairs I heard his deep rough voice saying my name, I turned around and Elijah was standing out of his office.

"Rose can you come here for a second." He said. I nodded and walked towards his office nervous about what he was going to tell me.

As I entered his big office I saw Jason standing in the corner. His head up high and his face emotionless but I could see a little bit of relief when we both looked at each other. My first instinct was to walk next to him.

I felt his hand go to my waist making me feel electric shocks all over my body.

"I am only missing your brother." He says.

"I can call him." I said and rapidly texted him to come here immediately.

I sighed and rested my head on Jason's shoulder nervous and tired. I felt his hand pulling me closer to him, us not minding Elijah standing on the door. He wasn't paying attention, he was texting someone.

I could feel Jason's soft lips give me a small peak on my cheek making me calm down.

"What do you need?" Connor says. He walks towards me and Jason and stands next to me. I was in the middle of both.

Elijah walked to his chair and looked at us proudly as if he just won a price. "We are missing someone but let's begin this deal."

"What type of deal?" I said.

"Let me get this straight, you three are one of my best fighters. I need you to do me a favor." Elijah said but was caught off by someone who entered the room aggressively. The door swung open startling me.

"What? you started without me?" I felt Jason tense which worried me.

Ryder Black.

Shit.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." Jason says under his breath.

"My boy, no time no see." Jason's dad could barely walk, his voice sounds rough, as if he just smoked a whole pack of cigarettes.

He was drunk.

"Sit down." Jason says, making Ryder chuckle, he pulls the chair behind violently keeping his head low. He sat down and his body relaxed.

"Okay so let's continue." Elijah sighs. "The reason Ryder is here is because this involves him too. He is planning a big ball including all of the mobs. The Serpents and the East side will be attending."

"Why would the East Side go? You attacked them two weeks ago." I tried to sound neutral as if it didn't bother me the idea that he killed many women and part of Damon's men.

I can remember one of the girls fighting for her life while she was being carried away by one of Elijah's men. Her scream of agony, her arms red and sore from the grabbing, his hands roughly pulling her with such force which angered me even more. I wanted to help her. I really did, but she was shot in her chest twice.

"Well surprisingly he agreed to come." Elijah says looking at Jason's dad. Maybe Connor and Jason convinced him to come.

"Whats the fucking deal!" Jason's voice sounds angry, powerful, as if he is about to kill Elijah in that instant, but we cant, not yet.

Elijah opens his right drawer pulling a few papers out, "This are some of my properties were I keep my stuff." I knew right away what he meant, the women he has taken, he is keeping them there.

"At the night of the ball, some of my men are attacking one of the Serpents clubs near the city, they will take women and bring them here. Connor, you will be in charge of moving them to this territories when we are at the ball. Rose and Jason you will attend together at the ball and if the leader of the Serpents finds out, Rose you will kill him. I know the leader of the East Side will attack us as well, so Jason you will do the same to him."

"And what will we win from this?"

"You three can join me with all your men from your past mobs. The Kings, The Black Skulls and The Kryptonites together. That's a big deal, you will get part of the territories we will work together and end every single mob. We will win a fortune and respect."

He doesn't know anything about respect. The three of us know that the fortune will go to him. If he wanted to be allies he wouldn't have caused all of this shit since the beginning. He is thinking about something else.

But I know we are way ahead of him.

I have everything sorted out and the ball is giving us a huge advantage. Now that we know about Elijah's properties and where he is keeping the women, tomorrow night we will finally end this.

Him and his mob will finally fall.

And I will make sure I am the one to kill him.

-

Sorry for any grammar mistakes I hope you like this chapter!

Thank you for 140k!

:)