CHAPTER 30

I could feel my heart beating fast as my hands shook uncontrollably. My tears stream down my face making me cry even more knowing the reason behind it.

Thinking about how in my dream everything was perfect but turned upside down in just a few seconds.

I dreamed about how Connor was by my side. Listening to music and talking about life and seconds later, his body laying in front of me as he yells in pain.

It's awful how unexpected things can happen even when you think everything is alright.

I look to the window realizing it's night time still. I couldn't tell what time it is but I guess it's pretty late.

Knowing I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep I decided to walk around and take a look at the house.

I put my socks on and stay in my pants and hoodie.

The hallways are dark but I could see where I was going because of the stairs. It has lights on their sides so people could see where they are going.

The house was in complete silence but I could hear voices coming from Elijah's office.

Knowing how stupid is my idea I still decide to go and take a look. I walk slowly until I am standing in front of his door.

The side of my face is on the cold wood trying to listen to what Elijah is saying.

"When are we attacking the East Side? We know that he has a club full of his men and women." His voice wasn't clear but after what he said I knew he was attacking Damon's club.

"We can take the women and kill their men in a quick instant." Elijah says making my heart race. Marcus and Logan will be there, what if Emily is there too? Or even Amanda?

I could feel myself getting angry, I clench my jaw trying to calm myself down. Elijah can't ask me to go with him. I couldn't do it. I wouldn't be able to kill them or take Emily with me.

Without even realizing I felt a hand on my mouth moving me to the side making me feel his strong chest behind me. The door opens right away but I could tell the person walking out couldn't tell I was present.

The man who grabbed me rapidly, made sure I couldn't be seen. As the door closes immediately I move from my place.

Bellamy.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said softly so Elijah couldn't hear us.

"Saving your ass." He whisper-yells at me. "Now come with me before they realize we were here." He says with an angry tone.

We walk slowly trying not to make a sound. He guided me to another hallway, realizing my mind wasn't thinking straight. I was going somewhere with the only person I don't want too.

"Where are we."

"Shut up." He whispers at me, making me mad.

When he opens the door my eyes meet theirs. Chris, Carlos and Connor sitting down in someone's living room which I could tell was Bellamys.

"What the fuck?" I say.

"Rose!" Chris and Carlos say in unison.

"Why are you guys awake?" I ask.

"We could be asking you the same thing." Bellamy says as he sits down next to Connor taking a good look at me up and down.

"It's none of your business." I said back.

"Wow, calm down why are you two mad." Carlos says looking at both me and Bellamy.

"Nothing." Bellamy and I say in unison.

I walk towards the boys and sit down in front of them.

I looked at Connor who was looking at me with a questioning look.

I could feel my heart racing again because of how unusual this feeling has become. I haven't fully taken in reality that he is alive and sitting in front of me.

"We know what you are thinking." Chris says.

"What are you talking about?"

"Elijah attacking the East Side." Bellamy says. "We don't want that to happen either."

I take a good look at Bellamy having trust issues about him. I couldn't tell if he could help me or betray me, even after he helped me a few minutes ago I am still doubting it.

I looked at Carlos and Chris which they knew I was thinking about something else.

"Why would you help me?" I say looking at Bellamy.

"I want my sister back." He says.

Being able to go to the club I can get Bellamy out of here and he can go for Octavia.

When Jason comes face to face with Bellamy I won't know how Jason will react about it.

He wouldn't trust him.

"I know the leader of the East Side. If I could only just go and talk to him, you will be able to go and take Octavia with you."

"I can tell the leader to take you with Jason." I continued.

"When are we going to his club?" Connor asks.

"Tomorrow night." I say. "Elijah can't see me. I have to tell Damon about it. I guess Elijah is attacking this weekend."

"And what do you want us to do?" Connor asks.

"I need you to come with me, especially Bellamy if he wants to get out of here." I say. "Connor you can maybe stay here and tell Elijah we went out."

Even if he doesn't know about me being his sister, everyone will recognize him, literally everyone, and if someone asks him anything he wouldn't know shit. I can't tell him the truth right now. Not with all this shit happening.

He nods at me, "What if he asks me where you guys went?"

"Tell him we went to eat." I say.

Bellamy chuckles, "He won't believe it. Tell him we went clubbing to The Calaveras Club."

"We can actually go right now to Damon's club." Chris says.

We all looked at each other thinking about it for a few seconds, we all agreed immediately and went to our rooms to get ready.

I hope everything works out.

--------------------

Sorry for taking a long time without writing. I decided to take a break and finish with school.

Now I am starting to write often.

What do you think about the story so far?